Beach Vacation turns into a Beach Disaster (Part 5 of a series)

A/N: Small disclaimer: I have never been involved in a drowning accident, so I was only going off of an article I found on google for the CPR part.

Things ALWAYS happen with the Maximov(a) family when they least expect it.

Melody's birth at a train station...

GF and Essie being forced to do 100,000 push-ups by an angry Hera after GF unintentionally crashed her car into the goddess' house...

Rsch and Krus' resurrection...

Ruv and Krus' argument a couple days after Rsch and Krus were revived from the d3@d...

Essie, Affie, and Krus bailing Rsch and Selever out of jail the same day as Krus and Ruv's argument...

Ruv threatening Krus when all he did was just walk with Rasazy to the grocery store a month after his parents' resurrection...

They were not at all surprised when they were just chilling in the beach and all of a sudden, a tsunami hits, but they were scared to d3@th.

After Selever had portalled her and her family back to their house, the first thing Melody noticed was that Krus was gone.

"Where's praded?"

"What do you mean? He's right-" Rsch cut herself off when she noticed that her lover wasn't there. "[Crap]!"

"He's with me." They turned and saw Athena carrying a drenched and unconscious Krus.

"Krusy/Dedushka/Praded/Krusveto!" Rsch, the Maximov(a) siblings (Essie, Affie, Selever, Rasazy), the Maximov(a) cousins (Melody and Penelope), and Sarv called out in concern.

Ruv immediately yanked Krus from Athena and laid him down on the floor before checking his breathing and pulse.

"Blyat!" Ruv cussed out. "He's not breathing and I can't detect a pulse either..."

Holding back her tears, Rsch immediately kneeled beside her lover and gave him five rescue breaths before moving aside so Ruv could do chest compressions on him.

'I'm not giving up on him!' Ruv declared in his mind. 'Not now, not ever!'

***

Krus woke up in a room with brick walls. He sat up, noticing that he had been laying down on an emerald green couch in front of a fireplace.

"You're awake." He turned and saw a woman with taupe skin and long, wavy hair that matched her skin tone with golden streaks wearing a midnight blue trench coat, a white turtleneck sweater, white boots with heels and purple ribbons on it and purple gloves.

"Sestra!" Krus immediately stood up and hugged the woman, who hugged back with a smile.

"Privet, brat." (A/N: That's what Russians call their brother)

"I don't remember falling asleep." Krus said, pulling away from the hug. "And I know you can only visit me in my dreams. How did I get here?"

"Long story short, there was a tsunami, you drowned, Athena saved you, and Rsch and Ruv are currently doing CPR on you." The woman, his sister, said. "Ruv is doing chest compression while Rsch is giving rescue breaths after every 30 chest compressions."

"Is that why my body feels wet even though I'm dry and in front of a fireplace?"

"Basically." As Krus' sister said that, a portal appeared beside Krus. He looked at it, feeling conflicted.

He wanted to go back to his lover and his family, but at the same time, he wanted to stay with his sister forever.

***

Esch gave Krus two rescue breaths before pulling away so Ruv could continue doing chest compressions on him.

"Wake up!" Ruv barked out, the song Staying Alive by the Bee Gees playing in his head. "I'm sorry, okay?!?! I'm sorry for everything! Just wake up!"

Melody and Penelope cried in their mothers' arms as Ruv yelled at Krus whilst performing CPR on him.

"I'LL ADMIT IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT I'VE  GROWN TO CARE FOR YOU SO DON'T YOU [FUNKING] DARE D!3 ON ME, ALRIGHT? DON'T YOU DARE!"

***

"Your son truly loves you, Krus." The woman said with a smile on her face. "So do the rest of your family. I know you never moved on from my d3@th, but we'll see each other again and I will ALWAYS be with you. Literally in your dreams and also in here."

She gave his chest a poke. "You may not be in your 20s or in your teens anymore, you may be in your early 30s already, but you're still young and have so much to live for. Go back there, give your son a hug, and live your life to the fullest, alright?"

A tearful Krus nodded before giving her a brief hug. "See you around, sestra."

The woman smiled. "See you around, brat."

***

Krus regained consciousness and began coughing out water. Ruv sighed in relief.

"You're alive!" Rsch sobbed in relief. "Thank [gosh], you're alive!"

She and Ruv helped him sit up as Essie and Affie conjured up blankets and wrapped them around him.

"You good?" Ruv asked.

Krus nodded. "Yes. I am. Did you really mean what you said?"

"What?"

"You said you cared about  me and that you were sorry for everything. You really meant that?"

"I did."

Krus smiled. "I care for  you as well and I'm sorry for pushing you away."

"It's k. I get why you did it; if I were you, I'd probably push me away or pvnch me in the face."

"No way in a million years am I punching you in the face!"

"I didn't mean it literally! It's just an expression."

"Sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for, so quit apologizing."

"Alright. Again, I care about  you, son."

"I know, and I care about you too."

Everyone else "awwed", with some of them even crying at the touching moment.

A/N: This is the fifth and final part to the Ruv's worries series (the other oneshots in this series are (in order); Don't do it please, Cupcakes, If we have each other, and Archery. I hope you enjoyed it. :)