A trip to PH that takes a dark turn... (ft. my sona)

TW: There are mentions of d!$cr!m!n@t!0n. Also, Zeus attempts to @$$@vlt Essie and $t@b$ Krus.

A/N: Melody and Penelope were born in PH and I also live there, so I thought it'd be fitting to include my home country in my stories at some point. Credits to Im_a_queer_*bleep*tard_and_Im_proud_of_it on ao3 for writing a part of this one shot.

Please note that everything in this oneshot that are typed in bold ONLY applies to MY universe and not anywhere in the world.

Rsch, Krus, Essie, Affie, Melody, and Penelope were walking through the streets of Makati.

"So this is what it's like in the Philippines..." Krus muttered.

"Yep." Melody answered. "Something we forgot to tell you was that it's only the first world countries such as America, Japan, Sweden, and Germany that are extremely inclusive, won't discriminate on non or half humans, have clothes, hats, and socks that'll fit on beings of all shapes and sizes, as well as houses and establishments that anyone will be able to go in even if they're, like, as tall as the Eiffel Tower."

"This country is not one of those countries; as it's a third world country." Penelope added.

"Noted." Krus and Rsch said in unison.

Krus noticed everyone they passed by, who were a lot shorter in comparison to them, looking at them with their eyes wide as saucers and their mouths agape.

"I feel bad for what our presence is causing to the citizens here."

"So do we." Essie, Affie, Selever, and Rsch said in agreement.

"Yeah..." Rose, who was also with them, agreed. "Kawawa ng mga tao dito (It's a pity for the people here)."

"Something else you need to know is that this country is a predominantly Christian country where every citizen is human and anyone who is a demon are forced to leave this country and will be banned from visiting." Essie said. "Because of this, me, Melody, Selever, Affie, and Penelope are using magic to hide our horns and, in Selever's case, wings."

"[Dang]..." Rsch said.

"The only reason we were able to get here without issue is because anyone who are living in first world countries and have distinct features not present in humans are given two passports; one for when you are flying to any first world country and a back-up passport for when you are flying to second and third world countries." Affie said. "In the other passport, you are required to hide your non-human features so you can travel to second and third world countries without facing d!$cr!m!n@t!0n."

"That's good." Krus said.

"Change of topic: where are we going today?" Rsch asked.

"We'll be going to the Power Plant Mall at Rockwell Center first." Rose said. "We'll go around, maybe shop for some clothes for me, Rasazy, Melody, and Penelope if anything catches our eyes, have dinner at the Grid, aka the mall's food court, and then go to my childhood home, which is where my parents and my brother are currently living. You'll be staying there for the two months you'll be here."

"Alright." Rsch said.

"You should really try the sushi there, prababushka." Melody said. "It's really good!"

Selever snickered. "You only agreed to go for the sushi at the Grid, didn't you, Midget #2?"

Melody laughed sheepishly, which confirmed Selever's assumption.

He smirked. "Knew it."

Rose laughed. "If it makes Melody feel better, I also decided to go here purely because of the sushi. Also, random fun fact: there's also a shop somewhere here that's named 'Vania Romoff.'"