Casts:
Aditya Sanyal
Age: 23
Family: mom. His dad married again so he has a stepmom and step sister too
Job: govt officer (detective)
Personality: introvert, cold outside, warm inside. Loves his family
Past: had a traumatic past but he can handle it now.

Ahiri RoyAge: 16Job: part time student, full time kpop fanFamily: mom, dad, younger brother and auntPersonality: introvert with others, extrovert with friends

Ahiri Roy
Age: 16
Job: part time student, full time kpop fan
Family: mom, dad, younger brother and aunt
Personality: introvert with others, extrovert with friends. Trying to be mentally strong, loves dogs.
Past: had less traumatic past than Adi but she suffered more

Ps: those pictures aren't mine. Those are from Pinterest. If anyone wants credit, please let me know. If you want me to remove the pic, let me know too (only if it's your pic).

Let's start the story guys. You will meet the other casts soon.

        ───────• •─────── 

‘Ahiri!!!!’ her mom shouted
‘what happened?’ with an annoying tone Ahiri replied
‘Go to the market please’
‘ I'm busy, ask your husband ’
‘ no, i want my daughter to do it ’
‘ your daughter is very expensive for this job. I want at least 150 rupees as my fees ’
‘ sure sure, you can keep the exchange money ’
‘ I'm damn sure the exchange money isn't more than 10 rupees ’
Her mom didn't reply anything.
‘ ask your son to do it. I'm not interested ’
‘ Heyyyaaa!!! Ahiri!!! Go to the market now. Your brother is busy with his studies. Your board exam is over now. You can at least help your mom’
‘ i don't wanna go outside. It's very warm today ’
‘Ok!!! I can't cook too. Cause it's warm’
‘ i don't have any problem. I'll cook Maggie for myself ’
‘ it's my kitchen so cook anywhere else’
???: ‘ you both always fight over small things’
‘ i don't have to fight with your wifey if you help her dad’
‘ Did you listen what did she say?’ her mom complaint to her dad.
Her father didn't reply anything and opened the fridge for a water bottle
‘ she is doing nothing but using the damn phone for 24/7’
‘ yeah that's right. I noticed it too. It's bad for your eyes. Have you ever checked your screentime?’ her father started to give a long speech
‘ she is always watching those Chinese guys ’
‘Mom!!! They aren't Chinese, they are Koreans. Can't you understand the difference???’ Ahiri stopped using the phone and stood up from the chair.
Her father slowly left the room with the water bottle.
‘ whatever!!! I don't like them ’
‘ that doesn't change the fact that your daughter is addicted to some celebrities instead of some toxic guys like her friends. Will you like it if I hang out with some guys?? Give me the bag’ Ahiri started to dress up
‘ the money and list are in the bag’ her mom said with a lowering voice
‘ yeah I know ' Ahiri gave her a side eye look before leaving the home.

She wore a tomboyish outfit with a cap.

After 20 minutes walk, she reached the market

‘ Uncle!!! Are those tomatoes good?’
‘ definitely good. Those tomatoes are very cheap too’ the shopkeeper replied
‘ cheap products can't be good ’ Ahiri mumbled
‘ yeah what did you say? Do you need some?’
‘ yeah give me....’ Ahiri couldn't complete her sentence. She felt like someone hold her shoulder tightly. She got terrified.
‘ ahhh!!!’ with a low tone she closed her eyes.
‘... Help me please ’ someone said
Ahiri opend her eyes to listen a woman's voice. She discovered that a woman is holding her shoulder. She is about to faint.
‘ what's wrong aunty?’ Ahiri hold her hand and tried to make her sit down.
‘ what's wrong with that woman?’ shopkeeper shouted
The woman replied to Ahiri's ear slowly, ‘ my head is spinning. Everything is getting dark’
‘ aunty, do you have low blood pressure?’
‘ no, i have sugar ’
‘ oh no!!! Wait a minute. Lemme bring a candy for you’
Ahiri standed up to look for a candy shop.
‘ there's a shop’ she mumbled. She ran to the shop. Within a minute, she brought a sugar candy. The situation of the woman was looking worse.
‘ should I call ambulance?’ the shopkeeper asked
‘ sure but I need to feed her the chocolate first ’ Ahiri said trying to open the packet.
‘ she is looking so sick. How can you offer a chocolate now?’ he shouted
‘ SHUT UP!!! Call the ambulance and let me do my work, you pabo’
He startled and picked his phone. Some people started to gather too.
Ahiri put the chocolate in her mouth. The middle aged woman started to chew it slowly.
‘ do you need another one, aunty?’
She slowly said yes. Ahiri put another chocolate in her mouth.
‘ are you feeling better aunty?’
She agreed. Suddenly you heard the sound of ambulance.
‘ ambulance is coming ’ Ahiri said to the woman
‘ can you please call my son from my phone?’
‘ sure!!!’
The woman unlocked the phone and Ahiri found a contact named ‘ADI’
‘ this is my son's name. Call him'
Ahiri put the call on speaker
📱‘ hello, Aditya Sanyal speaking’
‘ hello Mr Sanyal. Your mom's sugar dropped. I'm admitting her to the hospital please come to the hospital’
📱‘ w-what!! Is she ok now?’
‘ yes, i already offered her sugar candies. She is going to the hospital for further check up’
📱‘ ok. Thank you ’
Ahiri hanged up the call. Ambulance reached. They took the woman with them. Ahiri didn't go with them.
After the ambulance left, Ahiri said,‘ give me 1kg tomatoes ’
‘ hannn!!!’
‘ give me one kg tomatoes. I think you have sudden heart attack. Should I give you CPR?’
‘ no no!!! I'm fine. What about the chocolate?’
‘ my father has sugar too. Sometimes sugar drops so he keeps sugar candy with him’
‘ ohh i didn't know ’
She put a lolipop into her mouth while leaving with the tomatoes and said, ‘ never raise your voice on me’
‘Btw listen!!! What is the meaning of pabo?’
Ahiri smiled and left the shop.

            ───────• •───────