───────• •─────── 

'Daechwita!!! Daechwita!!!
Yakubrila Daechwita!!!!' Ahiri was singing loud while streaming Daechwita on the internet TV.
Mrs Sanyal told her to watch yt on the internet TV as she can't tolerate the sound system and quality in her phone.
Today is Sunday so she doesn't have any tution and that's why she decided to stream songs at the morning.

Aditya was sleeping in his room as it was Sunday but that loud noise was working on his nerves. He tried to use his pillow to hide his ears but the plan failed.

'Aish this gurl!!!' Aditya woke up with a headache, 'what is she doing???'
Aditya got up from the bed and came towards the stairs. The living room is completely visible from 1st floor. Aditya stopped before coming down from the 1st floor.
He screamed, ‘can't you lower the volume?’
Ahiri didn't even look at him and singing the song with her own alien language and crow like voice. She was using a bottle as her mic. Aditya looked at the ceiling once with pure frustration.
Mrs Sanyal came to Ahiri and said, Ahiri!!! Lower the volume, neighbours will run towards us now'

'I'mma king i'mma boss
Yakubrila Daechwita!!!' Ahiri hold Mrs Sanyal's hand and spinning her head like crazy and tried to make Mrs Sanyal dance. But she ended up laughing to see Ahiri's weird dance.
'What language it is???'
Aditya was coming down from the stairs.
'It's my mother in law's language' Ahiri continue her dance.

'Then your mother in law must be an alien' Aditya turned off the TV and said.
Ahiri stopped dancing and said, 'how do you know that I like an alien?'
'Huh!!! An alien always like another alien' Aditya tried to mock her. But Ahiri said seriously, ' how do you know that I'm not a human?'
'Anyone can say who spent at least one day with you'
Aditya went to the kitchen to get water from fridge. Ahiri was roaming after him like a lost child. Aditya came back to the living room and Ahiri came back after him too.
'Chill Ahiri!!! He is mocking you.' Mrs Sanyal said and Ahiri stopped moving.
'What!!! Aren't you serious' Ahiri asked Aditya.
Aditya didn't reply and drinking the water.
'Aish!!! I thought you are serious' Ahiri said with a frustrated voice.
'What do you mean Ahiri? Are you really not a human?' Mrs Sanyal said with a fake shocked face.
'Actually aunty you know what!!! I may look like a human but I'm really not. I feel like this earth isn't my place. And one day I watched ''my love from another star'' kdrama and I realised I'm really not a human. Nega alien aneya (I'm an alien)' Ahiri said with a mysterious voice.
Aditya ignored her and said, 'mom, did her parents say anything about her illness? You should visit a doctor with her'. He put the bottle on the table and went to his room.
'Heyyaaa!!! Did you just call me a patient?' Ahiri screamed to Aditya.
'It's 1-1 now' Mrs Sanyal left for the kitchen.
'What does she mean by 1-1? It's football match or what?' Ahiri talked to herself

        ───────• •───────