At night 9:45pm

'Ding dong' doorbell rang
'Ahiri!!! Can you please open the door? I can't leave kitchen now' Mrs Sanyal screamed
Ahiri opend the door with a smile on her face. It was Aditya. He was talking through his phone.
'Go inside first. I'll close the door' Aditya said without expression.
Ahiri left with an annoying expression.

After some minutes, Aditya came to the dinning area after changing his clothes. Their dinning area and living room are joined. Ahiri was sitting on the sofa and watching her phone wearing headphones. Aditya looked at her once before sitting on the dinning table. Mrs Sanyal brought dinner for him.
‘Here is your dinner Adi’ Mrs Sanyal said with a smile on her face.
‘Hmmm’ Adi started to eat.
‘Ahiri!!! Sweetheart!!! What are you doing on your phone for a long time??? Don't your eyes hurt?’
‘Not only my eyes hurt aunty!!! My ears hurt too for this damn headset ’ Ahiri said with a tired voice.
‘Go and sleep now. It's already 11pm’
‘I'll go aunty. Just 10min more’
‘What are you watching? You can watch the rest of the movie or series tomorrow ’
‘I'm streaming songs mv on yt. I already streamed Lalisa, Butter, permission to dance and other 99 songs. Now I have to stream money so that we can reach 1B soon’
‘Huh!!! What was this? Adi did you get it?’ Mrs Sanyal said with a confusing expression and an awkward smile.

Aditya looked at her eyes deeply with cold expression and then looked at his mom and said, ‘Her parents didn't tell me that she is here for this reason. I thought our home has a peaceful environment for studies ’

‘Look who is complaining about my activities when he himself didn't apologize for his inhuman activities towards an innocent minor' Ahiri said while dramatically looking at the ceiling and rolling her hairs with her left hand.

Aditya put his spoon down to the plate and faced towards Ahiri, ‘what do you mean by inhuman activities and innocent minor? Don't tell me that you are an innocent soul’

‘Huh!! Omo you have so less memories. How did you get the job with this memory? Don't tell me you manipulated the interviewer to get the job. And never forget you slapped me twice in a hour without any reason. Do you remember it now?’ Ahiri told it within a breath and no one could interpret her. Both Aditya and his mom was speechless due to her sarcastic words.

Mrs Sanyal started to laugh to make the situation light and said, ‘ haha, you both can roast each other very well’
But the situation was same and they both are looking each other like a world war is going to start.

'Aunty I'm going to sleep. And yeah!!! Definitely wake me up if he needs to apologise to me' Ahiri said with her dramatic smile.
Mrs Sanyal faceplamed herself mentally.

         ───────• •─────── 

1 week passed after the encounter. Ahiri's tutions already started for class 11th. But there is still 2 months left before starting her school. She usually go to the tution alone.

Aditya's pov
I came back from the office at 10pm and expecting Ahiri to open the door as she does it for some days but Mom opened the door for me.
'Did she already sleep?' Adi asked
'No, she went to tution' Mrs Sanyal replied
'Ohhh ok- what!!!! Which tutor is still teaching them at this hour?' he almost screamed
'Umm- she already told me that it'll be late today. So...'
'Did you call her?'
'Yeah I did but she didn't pick up?'
'WHAT!!!!' Adi almost screamed again
'I don't think you should worry much. She will be ok. It's not a dangerous place '
'That doesn't matter if the place is scary or not. She lives here so it's our responsibility if anything happens to her. I'm going to check the entrance of Ally'
Adi left for Ahiri.

Ahiri's pov
I usually walk alone on those roads but I never did it at night. I'm feeling so excited. But a little scared too. My tutor ended the tution late today. And my friend who's home is at the same way didn't come today so I'm walking alone. My only problem is the road in front of the bar. I wish no one is there.

Ahiri almost reached the bar. She got scared when she saw the drunk men. She frozed in her place and couldn't even walk.

Aditya's pov
I was walking to the bar as it's in her way to home. But suddenly I saw her on the road and one drunk man walking towards her. I think she is shaking too.

'Ahiri!!!' Adi screamed.
Ahiri got her sence back when she heard the voice. Aditya walked faster than the drunk man and pulled Ahiri by her wrist. Ahiri's frozen leg started to walk too. Aditya walked fast to ignore the street fight at this hour. Aditya could feel the frozen hand of Ahiri. He wanted to comfort her but it doesn't go with his personality.

'Are you ok?' Adi asked while working without looking at her face.
'Huh!!! Hmmm i-i'm ok' Ahiri replied with her shaked voice.
'Why are you alone? Where is your friends?'
'They didn't go to tution today'
'Then why didn't you tell your tutor to leave you fast or call me '
Ahiri didn't reply anything. Aditya decided not to force her now.

Mrs Sanyal was waiting for them in front of the main gate. She saw them coming.
'Finally you both are back ' she said with a happy smile. But then she noticed their facial expressions and their hands.
'Is everything ok?' she asked again.
'I'm hungry aunty ' Ahiri said removing Aditya's hand to hide the incident.
'Oww let's go and eat then'

Adi still didn't come to the dinner table after changing. Ahiri and Mrs Sanyal were waiting with dinner.
'Did he scold you again sweetheart?' Mrs Sanyal said with a worried face.
'No' Ahiri couldn't say more.
'It's ok you should eat now and take some rest'
Aditya joined the dinner after 10min. Mrs Sanyal went to the kitchen for something.
'Thank you' Ahiri said in a low tone.
Before Aditya says something she left the table. Aditya was still looking at her way.

          ───────• •───────