───────• •─────── 

‘You are always like this. I can't take it anymore ’ Ahiri's mom cried out loudly
‘Am I responsible for this situation?’ her dad  shouted
‘No, my parents are responsible too. They didn't know that a teacher will be abusive towards his wife’
‘Your parents just cared about my govt job’
‘Tell them that you can't stay with me anymore. May be you like another woman who is more educated than me’
‘ stop your bullshit’
‘ slap that woman. She deserves it ’ Ahiri's aunt joined the couple fight.
‘Oh yeah!!! Slap me or kill me. But I know you are brainwashing him’ Ahiri's mom replied
‘Did you see? She is so uneducated’ aunt said.

Ahiri is only 16 and her brother is 14. Nobody is caring about them. Sometimes couple fight became toxic because of 3rd person. Everything is making those teenagers traumatized. But those adults are so busy with their own problems. Ahiri is crying silently. Her brother is looking at her father unbelievablely.

Her brother whispered to Ahiri: ‘they were completely fine yesterday. What's wrong now?’
‘This is normal for a couple ’ Ahiri replied trying not to tear up.
‘ Everything is happening for aunt’
‘No everything is happening cause it was an arranged marriage. They didn't even know about each other. They aren't each other's ideal type’
‘I don't wanna see this anymore. I'm leaving for tution’
‘Sure. Go.’

Her brother left. And suddenly her dad slapped her mom. Ahiri cried out loud. Her brother already left. She didn't want him to see those toxicity. Instead of stopping her father, her aunt literally started to bully her mom. Nobody noticed that Ahiri is crying.

‘I'm going to police station’ her mom said while crying.
‘ I'm coming to. I'm gonna tell them that I committed crime. Arrest me. It's better than staying with you ’ her dad replied.
‘I'm gonna complain about this woman’ mom pointed her finger towards her aunt
‘ Do whatever you want ’
‘How can see blame me, brother?’ aunt said.
‘ What do you think? I'll complain about him forgetting that he is the father of my children? He is the one who is taking care of us but you are ruining it’
Ahiri's mom left the house with Ahiri after replying. Her dad was coming after them.

‘Don't worry sis. I'll take care of everything ’ her father told his sister before leaving.

After 10min they reached to the police station.

‘Sir I need to complain about domestic violence’ her mom said while crying
The guard showed them the table of officer in charge.
Her mom dragged her towards the table and said, ‘ sir, i need to complain about my sister in law ’
OC looked at them. Other officers were looking at them too. But one of them was a young detective who was just posted in the branch. Everyone was worried about the situation. But the OC is pro. So he opened the diary and asked, ‘ Do you have any evidence?’
‘Yes, look at my cheek. My husband slapped me for her. She insisted him. You can ask my daughter’
Ahiri was terrified as hell but no body cared. She didn't replied anything. Suddenly her father reached.
‘It's my fault sir. I abused my wife not my sister. So arrest me’ her father said.
Everyone understood how messed up this family is.
‘ Ok!!! Let's ask your daughter ’ OC said.
‘ Yes sure!!! Tell them Ahiri’ mom said.
‘ She already knows how toxic you are’ dad said.
???: ‘ let's not ask her’
Everyone looked at the direction of the source of sound. Everyone discovered that it's the young detective who just joined the office. Ahiri slowly looked at him. She was so scared that her tears stopped too.
‘ she is enough scared. We have to care about our another victim too. And in this case, i think she is the victim of toxic parents ’ he replied again.
Ahiri slowly said, ‘ an unknown person can understand my pov but my parents can't. They just can't understand how traumatizing and embarrassing it is for me. Y'all just want me to suffer. May be you will stop if I don't exist anymore. Don't let bro to suffer like me’
Ahiri started to run after saying those words. She left the police station within a minute. Everyone was shocked to listen her words.

‘What did she said?’ her mom broke the silence.
‘Adi go after her’ OC ordered.
Breaking the shock he replied, ‘ok sir’
‘ take some female officers too’
‘I don't have time. Send them after me when they are ready’

Young detective started to run after Ahiri. Ahiri wasn't caring about the cars on the roads. She was just running.
‘Hey!!! Stop!!!!’ detective shouted
Ahiri didn't listen to anyone. Ahiri is smaller than him so she had no problem to run between the heavy crowd on road. But he was losing her for the multiple times. Suddenly he noticed that she is going towards the rail station.

‘I said stop!!!'

Ahiri directly went to the high bridge. And prepared to jump. A train was coming towards her too. If she jumps, the train will hit her. Even if there is a chance to save her after jumping, but still no one can save her from the train. She stopped for a moment before jumping. And he took the chance. He pulled her by her wrist. Even if she was struggling with him but she couldn't jump. A police jip stopped at the entrance of station. Female polices were running towards her but they still need some time. He didn't think twice about it. He pulled her again. Now she is on the bridge. But she is still trying to make herself free. So he got frustrated and slapped her.

Everyone stopped. Ahiri's tears are flowing again. She holds her cheek and looked at him with her teary eyes. He felt bad but he didn't let her know.

He shouted:  ‘ did you lost your mind?’
‘Why do you care when my parents don't ’ Ahiri replied with shaking voice.
‘They do care. That's why your mom didn't blamed your dad and your dad didn't kill your mom’
Ahiri didn't replied anything just looked at him.
He pulled her hand and started to work towards the car.
Within 2 minutes, they reached to the station. Ahiri pulled her hand to make her free.
‘Are you ok??’ her mom ran towards her and asked.
‘Do you need water? ’ her dad asked.
‘She needs a brain’ young detective replied. Again he said, ‘ she was going to commit
su!cide ’
Her parents looked at her with concern.
‘This was embarrassing. I don't wanna stay with you’ Ahiri replied looking down.
’What do you mean? Where will you go?’ her dad tried to make the situation easy.
‘Anywhere but not home’

         ───────• •───────