───────• •───────

Finally Ahiri's school started after 2 months. She got ready within 10am and joined the dinning table for breakfast.

Ahiri's outfit

Aditya already left for his office

Aditya already left for his office. Mrs Sanyal came from the kitchen with Ahiri's breakfast. But she wasn't wearing her everyday normal outfit.

Mrs Sanyal's outfit

Ahiri asked her about her outfit, ' aunty!!! Are you going to somewhere?''Yes, I'm going to the temple of Kali ( a Hindu goddess)' Mrs Sanyal replied

'Yes, I'm going to the temple of Kali ( a Hindu goddess)' Mrs Sanyal replied.
'Which temple?'
'The temple in xxx place'
'Ohhh but this temple is far away. Can't you go to the nearest temple? It's beside the police station'
'Actually I heard that the Kali temple in xxx place is better'
'Is the place more beautiful?'
'No, i heard the goddess of the temple is very awake'

'Uffff aunty!!! There is only one goddess named Kali in the Hindu mythology. If she exists, she will listen you from your home but if she can't hear you from the nearest temple from you, she isn't interested in your personal problems'

'Heya! Shut up! Don't talk this about goddess. She will be angry on you'

'Wait, she can't listen your prayer from here but she can listen my words!!! Omo, i think something is wrong with her Bluetooth'

'Aish this girl!!! Stop talking like this. Eat properly and go to the school properly.'

'Definitely!!! I don't wanna argue about anything useless!!!' Ahiri left the table to wash her hands.

'How can they both think same? Adi was talking something like this at the morning' Mrs Sanyal wondered.

                  ───────• •───────

'Wow!!! It's nice to come to the school again' Ahiri said to her friends.
'I was missing our old days. Now we are gonna annoy others again' Sohini, Ahiri's unofficial bestie, said with a ghost like smile.
'Let's go girls!!!!' Ahiri screamed.

Ahiri, Sohini, Srabani and Ditipriya are classmates. But they are good friends too. Ahiri never told them about her personal problems as she doesn't want them to worry about her. They also never forced Ahiri to tell about something like this as she can feel awkward next time with them. They share same braincells with each others. Others are crazy k-pop fans like Ahiri too.
Ahiri is Jk biased OT7 stan. But she has a very soft spot for namjoon, hobi and Suga. While Sohini is completely v biased. Srabani is dying for Jimin and Ditipriya is Jin and Suga biased. So usually they don't fight over their biases.

'Did you watch "all of us are dead?" ' they were chit chatting during the tiffin break and Ahiri started this topic.

'You mean the new zoombie drama!!!' Sohini said while chewing her food

Ditipriya said, ' definitely, Park Soloman played a nice role'

Srabani said, ' i like him a lot '

'Heyaaaa!!! Watch your mouth!!! He is already one of my favourite actor ' Ahiri said with a dramatic voice.

'Whom do you don't like?' Sohini said with a smirk.

'That's right!!!! Old actors like gong yoo, Lee dong woo are like fine wines but new actors like Park Soloman, Lee do hyun are awesome too. Aishhhh!!! I'm so frustrated!!!'

'Wae?? Cause you can't find a fictional man!!!'

'Btw guys!!! Wanna see something interesting?' srabani said with an exciting voice.

'Like what!!!' Ditipriya asked.

Srabani brought an envelope with her. She opened it and everyone discovered PHOTOCARDS.

'Wow!!! Permission to dance photo cards!!!' Sohini said with excitement.

'Heyaaa!!! What are you doing with my Jk photocard? You better don't look at it much.' Ahiri said with a caution.

'I'mma gonna look at your Jk!!! He is so hot!! Omo i like him' srabani tried to make Ahiri jealous.

'You!!!'

Srabani started to run so that Ahiri can't take the photocard. Ahiri ran after her. Ditipriya and Sohini were enjoying their fight. Suddenly Ahiri stepped on a small rock. Her shoes were kinda slippery. She couldn't control her speed and fall on the ground. Other 3 girls ran towards her.

'Hey!!! Are you ok?' Ditipriya asked.
Srabani listening from a safe distance if she needs any help.

'No no!!! I think I'm ok!!!' Ahiri replied and tried to get up. But she couldn't.

'Ahhhh!!!' Ahiri tried to hide her pain but others already understood it.

'Did you get hurt in your legs?' Sohini asked while kneeling down to Ahiri.

'I think so but I can walk' Ahiri tried to walk but she couldn't even complete one step. Ditipriya hold her hands.

'I'm calling the class teacher' srabani ran to the teacher's common room.

                  ───────• •───────

Aditya was completing his paper works. Suddenly he got a call.
📱???: Hello, am I talking to Mr Aditya Sanyal?
📱 Aditya: yes, you are. But may I know who are you?
📱???: I'm Ahiri's class teacher. She said that she is a paying guest in your house. So you are her gurdian.
📱 Aditya: yes I am. Did she do something problematic?
📱 Class teacher: can you please come to the school as soon as possible?
📱 Aditya: ok I'm coming within 10min

They hanged up the call and Aditya get up to go to the outside.
He said to himself, ‘wow!!! Now I have to go to the girl's school for THAT girl!!! Like seriously!!! Did she fight with her classmates or not studying? I'm just going cause mom isn't home rn otherwise I would make sure she gets a slap from mom on the scene.'

                  ───────• •───────