01. UNKNOWN PLACE!

................................

"What is this place?" I say while barely even opening my eyes, I think I've hurt my head but how? I just fell asleep and why is my right leg hurting this bad? Oh and my back, my back hurts like shit.

I try to stand up and look around. This room is so small my claustrophobia can't take this.

"Hello!" I say and bang at the door but wait what if I'm kidnapped?

Oh God or maybe they'll sell me or this is a sex traffic kidnapping?? Oh no maybe they'll sell my organs....

I've never loved my kidneys more then now.

Door unlocking sound

Shit, they're gonna kill me now. Shit! I love my life now.

I see soldiers or at least that's what they look like, armies maybe? They get in with guns pointed at me.

"DON'T MOVE!" They yell.

"Who are you guys? Fbi? Cia? Police? The fuck are you guys? This is illegal, trapping a human being in a cell like this for no reason at all is a crime!" I dare to say but one of the soldiers pushes me on the ground to stop me from talking.

"Oww what the fuck? How dare you? You idiot!!" I stand up but another one hits me in the back and my bones hurt as fuck.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE! STAND UP AND PUT YOUR ARMS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" they bark.

I don't say anything because first of all ouch my back hurts and second of all I don't wanna die..... well not like this.

Did I tell you how disgustingly dirty and smelly this room is? Who in the right mind puts someone like me in here?.... well you get what I'm saying, I hate dirty rooms!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

-They've left me in a room that looks like these rooms when you get arrested and the officers ask you questions to see if you're guilty or not, like a detention type of thing.

37 minutes and 12 seconds passed....wow suddenly I love counting. No one came here I'm just counting the seconds with my fingers and looking around, there's a mirror in front of me too, ew bad hair day.

That mirror looks like these mirrors where you can see yourself but behind that mirror someone else watches you, like in police station. Or other places. interrogation room mirror.

I wonder who's behind that mirror.... I wonder where the hell I am!

door opens

I don't look behind me to see who it is, an hour passed and I'm mad right now, no one said anything to me. This is so dehumanizing.

My hand goes to my neck as I try to play with my dove necklace but I couldn't find it. I panic a little. Grandma gave me that necklace when I was only 12 years old. On my birthday.

"So I've been told you were found near one of our places, sleeping there like it was yours." He takes a deep breath. "Everyone knows is illegal to come this close to my place, this sector."

I flinch. He walks around me and then I see a man in a suit, when I meet his face he looks...surprised?

He has blonde hair and his skin is oh my God flawless better then mine, his eyes, I can't tell from here but I can tell that they're a shade of green, so pretty. His jawline sharp and strong.
Gotta admit he's so unbelievably beautiful!