05. MANNEQUIN!

................................................
Blair when she was 14.
.................................................

- My father had a knife on his hand and he was swinging it in the air as my brother tried to calm him so was my mother.

I can't breath.

"Dad please, y-you're not in a good state. Just drop that knife." My brother says in a begging tone as his voice seems to break a bit.

Griffin still has the knife on his hand and I'm scared he might hurt someone. Eric. My mom. Himself.

"Get away before I give you the worse beating in your life, William!" He screams as he moves towards mom and Eric gets in front of him. "That whore mother of yours wants to divorce me! Move!" He yells as he points the knife towards mom.

"Am I wrong for that?" Mom yells at him, her eye seems to be in a dark bruise, her left eyebrow was bleeding, her arms were covered in dark bruises. They never left anyways.
Her eyes were filled with tears as she held onto Eric. "Look at you!" She points at him as her hand shakes.

"You ruined this family! You made me just like you!" She is yelling at him. I'm so scared something bad might happen. "I have become a violent person too! These kids are living a horrible life because of us, and the best thing to do is to divorce each other! Kids will come with me as well."

"THAT WON'T HAPPEN YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU AND THE KIDS BELONG TO ME!" My dad yells and I flinch as I back away, my brother is still in between my parents. "I raised your kids! I fed you! I gave you a place to stay you ungrateful little rats!"

"Dad you don't know what you're saying or doing now please just put that knife down." Eric says again trying to calm Griffin but I can see my dad's eyes and what they reflect...darkness, cruelty and death.

His eyes are as if a black curtain is in front of them making him unable to see his actions or the knife on his hands.

The knife on his hands.

He is moving it towards Eric and mom, as he chuckles in disbelief. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do huh? I did everything for you! I gave you whatever you wanted. I did only good things to you!" My father yells but my brother stops him.

"What good did you do huh? You did nothing but torture us!" Eric yells back at him frustrated. "You did nothing for us!"

"I stopped them from taking Blair! I could have left them take her but I stopped them! I gave you a place to stay, you eat, you have clothes, you have everything!" Dad yells back and I didn't quite understand him cause he was speaking fast.

Did he say "I stopped them from taking Blair"? Someone wanted to take me?

"What do you mean by that?" I run downstairs curious but also mad to hear this.

Who wanted to take me?

"There you go. Another rat to annoy me! All of you are just like your mother!" Dad yells and he is still holding that knife.

My brother raises an eyebrow and comes closer  now in rage. "What did you mean by that? Who wanted to take-"

Mother stops him. "Eric calm down please it's not what you think-"

ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇ ᴍᴇOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara