11. DEATHLY NEEDLE!

...............................................
Blair when she was 17.
................................................

- "Guess who I saw last night when I was on my way to work?" I ask Amy on the phone with a grin.

She thinks looking up. "Uhh.." she does some hand movements like it's taking her longer to think. "Michael Jackson?"

I facepalm and she chuckles as she continues doing what she was doing before I asked her that question. Her lipstick.

She's obsessed with makeup, modern royal clothes and especially lipstick. Her collections are wild.

"God forbid. Let the man rest in peace." I make a squirrel noise in disappointment. "Your crush in sixth grade."

"Which one?" She asks as she puts a dark shade of red lipstick on.

I gasp a little. "How many crushes did you even hav- You know what? Never mind."

She makes that noise of her lips when you finish putting a lipstick on and I'm just waiting for her to finish. "Sorry bee, my bad."

"Listen here doll, I'm trying to talk to you and tell you something -"

"If you continue calling me doll I might think you're flirting with me." She smirks a little before relaxing her muscles and puts perfume on.

A lot of it.

Lots of perfume.

Probably to much that I could smell the rose perfume through my phone.

"That's my nickname for you Barbie doll." I protest as I cross my arms.

She grins a little and rolls her eyes. "Yeah when we were like, twelve. And when we watched Barbie." She puts the bottle of perfume on her desk and sighs with a smile. "Uh what a time they were."

"Are you trying to change the topic missy?"

She ignores me. "I loved every Barbie movie. But my favorite one will definitely still be Barbie and the Diamond Castle. Although I have many more favorites like Barbie in a Mermaid Tale with Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses."

My eye twitches in annoyance that she is completely ignoring my words and that I like Barbie too.

"Yeah I love those too. But my favorite one will be Barbie Princess Charm School." I say with a smile forgetting what I was gonna tell her.

"Yeah because you share the same name with Blair the princess." She rolls her eyes and I scowl.

"Hey okay maybe. But her name is actually Sophia FYI. But that's just the number one favorite, I have others in the list like Barbie and the Three Musketeers."

"Because you like swords."

I sigh annoyed. "Barbie in the Pink Shoes-"

"You like her shoes."

"Don't we all?" I cross my arms and she shrugs. "Barbie the Princess and the Popstar." I smile.