AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Welcome to;

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
Rescue Me
⏤⏤⏤╗❀⏤⏤⏤╝

Thank you for taking your time to check my second written book, a book about a reader that "shifted" into her recent book's universe Shatter Me. I want you to know that I appreciate you for reading Blair Wrenlee's journey.

< Warnings!>

The reason this book has "mature" theme is because it will include words and scenes that might be triggering to some people so please be aware of them. (No I will not make it spicy, it makes me uncomfortable but there will be romantic scenes.) You have been warned!

Dear Reader;

Before you jump right onto the next chapter I just wanted to let you know that English isn't my first language and I might make errors so instead of insulting my work or saying anything bad about it I'd appreciate advice.

How did I came up with this idea? Simple. I read the Shatter Me series and I felt so empty inside of me, the series felt like it ended so fast and I wanted more of Warner. Also I was looking for fanfiction but none were good enough for me so I thought of writing my own.

One more thing, I know I might be very inactive in this story so I apologize for that but to my defense; I'm on author's block.
And currently I'm trying to finish my first book New Winx - World of Magic, a book about six young girls who's life will change entirely at a party in an enchanted forest.

But I will try my best to keep you posted on Blair Wrenlee's journey in the Shatter Me world. A little hint about the book; the ending of this journey might not be what you expect. So expect the unexpected.

Your beloved fairy;
Linda.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
This book, this story is an original
idea so in case you come through any
book that has a resemblance to mine
please let me know or just tag
my account on their book.
If by any chance even you might want
to write something similar to mine please
ask me first and give credits.
Thank you loves.
⏤⏤⏤╗❀⏤⏤⏤╝

Also fill me up with comments whether they're good or bad it doesn't matter because everyone's opinion matters to me and it might help me write this book better.

< Copy rights >

Credit to the amazing Tehereh Mafi for giving us Warner.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

Copyright ©️ 2023 Linda Faeryn.