BEFORE 19 - CLUB FANTAISIE

***The "BEFORE" chapters are events that happened before Traevon and Caelen lost their memories. The next chapters will tell you how it all began.***

POV TRAEVON ERIKSSON

It all started in Club Fantaisie. There is a rumor that there is an exclusive night club that provides extra ordinaire services to their valued clients. An offer that will fulfill your wildest fantasy. A proposal that no one can decline.

But this is just hearsay. No one can confirm this or no one alive can tell any tale.

I have been visiting Club Fantaisie for some time now and there is no such thing as this. This is just a luxurious night club where you can drown yourself with music and alcohol.

"Mr. Dimaculangan?"

Lumapit sa akin ang isang waiter habang nasa isang isolated table ako ng Club Fantaisie. He gave me a black glossy card with the name - Club Fantaisie.

"What is this?" naguguluhan ko na tanong sa waiter.

"Sir, pinabibigay po ni Sir Aurelien."

Aurelien Delacroix. A French Filipino businessman who is the owner of Club Fantaisie. I saw him once in a business magazine. He is tall with a pair of blue eyes and golden blonde hair. I don't know much about him, except that he is filthy rich. He is a mysterious lad who only reveals himself on rare occasions.

"Aurelien Delacroix is here?"

Hindi sumagot ang waiter. He politely motioned me to follow him. Sinundan ko ang waiter at pumasok kami sa isang private elevator.

Club Fantaisie is only a three-storey high building. The waiter pressed several elevator buttons as if he was entering a pass code which made me frown. We are currently in the ground floor level and the only way is up, but I can feel that the elevator is moving down to the sublevel floors.

Nang bumukas ang elevator, tumambad sa akin ang isang red, white and black-themed elegant suite. It is as if I was transported to a luxurious unit. Yumuko lang ang waiter na nasa likod ko na parang nagpapaalam dahil hindi na siya lumabas ng elevator.

"Monsieur Von Dimaculangan, welcome to Club Fantaisie. The real Club Fantaisie," sabi ng isang lalaki na nakaupo sa isang velvet red chair sa isang elevated platform.

There is no doubt that I am facing the prominent Aurelien Delacroix. His blue eyes and blonde hair are more otherworldly in person. Muntik na akong mapa-atras nang makita ko ang isang malaking white tiger na nakahiga sa paanan niya. The tiger looked at me as if I am delectable food.

Is he going to feed me to his damn tiger?

"Impressive crib," I said while disregarding the humongous cat.

"You may already have an idea why you are here, Mr. Dimaculungan. Should I drop the formality and call you Traevon Eriksson? The Royal Heir of the Werewolf Clan?"

My real name is Traevon Eriksson, the current Royal Heir of the Werewolf Clan. My co-workers usually call me Von. Only a few members of the Werewolf Clan know my face and my name.

For years, I have been living my life as Von Dimaculangan. I am the current managing director of the Shipping Logistics Division of the Dima Worldwide Corporation.

The identities of the Werewolf Clan are highly secured and they have several people in the government all over the world to protect them. If this guy knows the real me, I am quite certain that he is not human, possibly a supernatural creature.

A god from the Old City is my best guess.

"Traevon is fine. What exactly am I doing here?"

"I have an offer for you. Something you might want. Something you might need," sabi ni Aurelien.

Biglang tumayo ang white tiger at dahan dahan na lumapit sa akin. My eyes widened when the white feline slowly transformed to a naked woman. She has blonde hair just like Aurelien and a glossy skin as if an expensive oil has been poured on her exquisite body. It is like I am facing an alluring Russian model with a pair of fiery eyes.

Umikot sa akin ang babae habang hinahaplos ang braso ko. This cat knows how to play the seduction game.

"Traevon, you are not a believer of love, I can see that. You lack trust and you have anger issues. You are afraid to love, because you are afraid to lose. You have made several women cry and you know that you hurt them. Instead of being guilty about it, you blamed them. Deflection at its finest," sabi ng babae using her sultry words.

The woman described me perfectly. I should be annoyed, and yet I was entertained.

"A provocative seer who can see right through me is handy, Aurelien. Again, what exactly am I doing here?" nakangiti ko na tanong sa kanya.

"I want to invite you to a fantasy world. An escape from reality. A fulfillment of your wildest dreams."

Wildest dreams. If I am not mistaken, this is a rumor that I am hearing about. It seems like I can have a glimpse of this unreal world that he is talking about.

"That is quite vague, Aurelien. I need the specifics of your proposition and please include the catch."

"I just need you to say yes. You have nothing to lose. You're an incomplete man who is looking for purpose. Club Fantaisie can make you whole again."

Tumango lang ako kay Aurelien. He is right. I don't even have any sense of purpose. Minsan nga pakiramdam ko para akong isang robot. I am just programmed to do some task.

About a year ago, the First Heir Jedidiah Steiner saw a vision that I will be tied to a girl from the Everett Family. If I do not marry this Werewolf, our Alpha will be put in harm's way.

I felt totally betrayed by this vision. It is like a blatant manipulation of my life. It is like someone is already prepared for me and I have no fucking choice to select the girl that I want.

Since then, I have been looking for ways to escape reality and this is the reason why I'm here in Club Fantaisie.

Wala naman mawawala kung tatanggapin ko ang offer ni Aurelien. I want some fun, some thrill that will change my boring and empty life. He will probably use a high-end drug that can induce hallucinations or use his goddess-like Russian girls to seduce me. Either way, I don't care.

Just like what he said, I just want an escape from this reality and Club Fantaisie can give this to me.