Shivers

Freyas' P.O.V.

I sat picking at my food, as I talked extremely fast with Cee and Til. "So, have you two got any 'guys' yet?" I asked them, interested. Cee shook her head. "Nah, I'm staying as I am!" I laughed. "Sounds like you!" I commented. I looked at Til. She looked at me. "Well, I've got my eye on one guy..." I squealed. "Who??" We both asked excitedly. She giggled, and looked down at her plate. I prodded her.

"Teeeeeell meeee!" I pouted. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Fine, it's..." She looked around quickly. "It's...Beriadan." I clapped my hands. "Aw, sweet!" I cooed. I caught Cee's eye, and we both chanted "Ti-lah and Beria-dan sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I--" She glared at us. "Shut UP!" She said, going red. Beriadan was a good guy - he worked under my father, training and guarding here, training for battle.

"What about you, Frey?" I blushed, and looked across, and caught Legolas's eye, making me bite my lip, and look down. "Oooooh! Who is it?" Til teased, no doubt getting her own back. "A guy..." Cee punched me lightly on the shoulder. "C'mon, tell us!" A roar of laughter rose from opposite us.

Looking up, I saw Legolas shove Aragorn, and caught me watching, and turned away, going red. I glared at Aragorn, as he snickered at us. I flipped my hair, and turned back to the other two. They were watching me curiously. "Is it that blond hottie over there?" Cee asked, interested. I nodded. "OOoohhh!" They cried, making the boys look over. I bit my lip, and shoved them.

"You bagged a good one, girl!" Cee said. I nodded. "What's his name?" Til asked. "Prince Legolas of Mirkwood..." I trailed off at their gawping stares. "You got a Prince?!" Cee said, looking at him. I nodded, almost sheepishly. "I knew he looked to good to be true..." I shook my head, sighing. "Really?" I said, slightly annoyed.

I looked up once again, feeling eyes boring into me head. My eyes met with Legolas's. Gazing into them, even from here, they gave me shivers, and not the wrong kind. "Are you ok?" Til asked me. I looked at her. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" She shrugged. "Nothing, you just looked cold. You shivered." I nodded. Shivers...Huh, strange.