Running away

"Come on Mimi you have to keep running!!" Nami yelled to her best friend as they ran down the alleyway trying to escape the orphanage guards. "I'm trying Nami!" She yelled back picking up the pace. As they turned the corner the reached a dead end. "Damn it!" Nami swore looking at Mirabella. "Up the building we can jump from roof to roof" Mirabella said securing her bow and bag then began to climb with Nami by her said. "We lost them! It's a dead end they couldn't have gone anywhere spread out!" A guard yelled and they starting jumping from roof to roof than climbing down a small building and into the woods. "We finally escaped thank the gods" Mirabella said bending down to catch her breath. "Come on there should be a waterfall up ahead we can get clean water there" Nami replied as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Okay" Mirabella replied and started walking again. As they reached to waterfall they heard the sound of a flute coming from behind the waterfall. "You hear that too right?" Mira asked cautiously walking towards it. "Of course I hear it" Nami said walking up to the waterfall. "I say we go in. Maybe they can help us" Nami said trying to see behind the falling water. "Are you crazy? What if there killers? Or kidnappers Nami?!" Mira whisper shouted. "Mimi we have nothing to lose. I'm going in come on" Nami said walking into the falling water. "Damn it Nami" mira groans walking after her. "What the. Where are we?" Mira asked once she reached the other side and looked around. "Looks like an island. Let's explore" Nami replies pulling out her whip. "Explore?! Nami we were just in our village now we're on an unknown island!" Mira said pulling out her sword. "Well we can't just stand here can we?" Nami replied walking into the thick forest. Mira groaned and followed. "Great I'm soaked and cold! And I forget my favorite dress back out that hell hole!" Mira complained following behind her best friend. Nami stopped and pulled out a big cloth from her bag "I grabbed it go get changed behind that tree" she said handing it to Mira. "Thank you!" Mira said excitedly taking it and going over to the tree and changing clothes.

"Much better nice and dry now thank you sissy!" Mira said happily as she join nami and kept walking

"Much better nice and dry now thank you sissy!" Mira said happily as she join nami and kept walking. "Your welcome I know how much that dress means to you" Nami said. They kept walking until they heard shouting and hollering. "Okay nope I don't like this Nami please can we go back" Mira whispered grabbing Nani's arm. "Mimi your okay you have magic and weapons. Damn it someones coming" Nami said grabbing your arm and hiding the both of you behind a tree. "You can come out I know your there" said a calm voice. Mira pulled her bow off her back and grabbed and arrow moving away from the tree and aiming it and the boy. "Who are you?" Mira asked as Nami did the same with her whips. "Pan told me there we people on the island and to grab them" the boys said smirking and putting his club on his shoulder. "Who is this pan you speak of?" Nami asked getting ready to strike with her whip. "You'll meet him just put the weapons down and follow me. I'm Felix." The boy said walking away towards the said of shouting. The two girls look at each other shrug and walk behind him with weapons still in hand. "Pan their girls" felix said walking into a clearing with tents targets  and a big fire in the middle. "What?" Said a boy walking up to felix. Felix moved aside revealing us. "They're girls" was all he said as pan looked at us showed anger in his eye "girls aren't allowed in Neverland how did you get here?!" He seethed. Mira looked at nami too scared to speak. "We were running from our orphanage and heard a flute coming through a waterfall we followed it and wound up here. Now where the hell are we?!" Nami said annoyed. "Impossible" pan said. "Set them up in a tent Devin" pan said walking away as a younger boy looks around the age of 14 walks up to us. "Follow me" he said walking past you.

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!