Sparkles and glares

Felix's P.O.V
I watched as Mira ask Nami if she wanted to hang out, Nami told her no she needed make potions holding up four empty vials. Then she walked to a secluded area towards a tree stump with her bag over her shoulder.
"Go follow her Felix, I'll keep an eye on Bella."
So I did as I was told, followed her. From her bag she pulled out a mortar and pistal, multiple different types of plants, which one of them was dreamshade but in a very special and specific bottle.
"Might as well come and help rather than lurking in the dark Felix." Nami called out, not even turning around.
"How did you know I was following you?"
"When you run from people all your life, you pick up on listening skills, hand me some fresh moss please." I go over to a random tree and grab a handful of moss. As I handed it to her, our fingers touched, and I stood still.
"This is not the first time I have touched you, pretty Felix." I blushed at the nickname. I cleared my throat and looked back at her makeshift work bench.
"What's the moss for?" I asked her.
"A new antidote I'm working on. Ever since Mimi got shot with that arrow I've been trying to make an antidote for dreamshade. I'm very close."

I looked around and saw four different types of dead and shaved animals. With black vains.
"You've been doing tests? Why haven't you talked to Pan about this?"
"Because he would have said 'no' and I don't want to have to ask a boy not much older than me to make a potion."
"Pan is over 400 years old."
"Oh....... Well I don't need him telling me 'no' so I didn't ask." She mashed the dreamshade, the moss, and a few flower petals into a fine paste. She then put the mixture into a boiling pot and took out another vial that was half full. I know what that is.
"Where did you get that?" I asked her. She shrugged.
"From a waterfall that was blocked my some dreamshade. Why?" I shook my head.
"When did you have time to do that?"
"During the game I went there to hide. I don't got anywhere without a few vials with me pretty Felix." I just chuckled. She pours some of the purple content into a bottle and set it aside.

She then cleaned her mortar out in the stream that we were next to

She then cleaned her mortar out in the stream that we were next to. Then she went into her bag, pulled out some herbs, a feather, then walked over to me a plucked a hair out.
"Oww, what was that for?" She shushed me and continued. She mashed and dumped into her pot again then put the glowing sage green liquid into a bottle and handed it to me.
"Test this for me." I looked at the bottle, let's see what did I see? Vanilla beans, my hair, a feather, and cinnamon.
"What kind of potion is that?"
"Just drink it." She pleaded while fluttering her beautiful eyelashes. Wait, what? I took the little bottle and drank it.

I started to feel all warm and fluffy, I looked at her and she was sparkling

"Woah, Nami, you're sparkling. Is that normal?" She blushed.
"I-I am? Oh goodness."
"What?" She covered her cheeks.
"The thing that you like the most sparkles for you. That will wear off in a few hours." She cleans her mortar out again and mashes vanilla, cinnamon, and some weird beans together, adding in a lot of sugar, pulled out a jar and filled it with the powder that she just made. She then boiled some new water, pulled out two mugs from her bag, put a few scoops of the powder into them, then poured the water into them.
"And what's this?"
"Hot chocolate." She giggled.

" She giggled

A few hours later

A few hours later

Pan ordered all the boys to listen.
"I have new sleeping arrangements. Nami and Bella, will be staying close to each other but I need you girls to share a room with different people to make you closer to the lost boys." Nami got closer to him.
"So who am I bunking with?" I flicked my eyes to Pan, visually begging him to to say my tent.
"Well Baelfire needs a roommate, you can bunk with him." I glared at my best friend.
"Ok. HEY, WHO HERE IS BAELFIRE?" Nami yelled to the crowd of boys. A short boy with curly hair and brown eyes came through.
"I-I am. Wow you're v-very pretty." She smiled at him.
"Thank you Bae. I'm calling you that, not even asking. Tootles!" And she disappeared into the crowd of boys to dance the night away. I walks up to Pan.
"Baelfire? The one that is trying to escape?"
"You have a better idea?" Pan questioned.
"Yeah, me."
"You? Your eyes have been glued to the girl since she got here. I don't trust her with you."
"Oh yeah? Like your one to talk." Pan growled.
"I said Baelfire." And he stormed off.
"Fine." I sat down and pouted. Nami comes dancing my way and hands me the sage green potion again. I took it and downed it in one gulp causing her to blush and start to sparkle.
"I'm gonna need you to make me more of those."
"Yeah my potions tend to be addictive." And she waltzed away to go dance again. I glared at Baelfire. He better watch himself.

I wrote this chapter, my profile is gaia_girl6 which has other Peter Pan story's. I hope you enjoy!