Tragedy with a side of potatos

Third Person P.O.V
Nami woke up bright and early like she always did and when out to a farm that she found on one of her adventures. She brought a big basket to fill with her goodies. She was making dinner tonight and she was going to make her favorite, stuffed potatoes. So she dug out as many potatoes that she could find, grabbed some Rosemary, some Sage, and other herb, along with garlic. Going back to camp she saw Baelfire and waved at him.
"Hi Bae, wanna help me with dinner?" He smiled brightly.
"Sure why not. Ever since you girls came here the lost boys have been eating a lot better.'
"That's because Mimi and I know what we are doing. Can you go grab some meat, preferably not pork please." He left and came back with the deer I skinned and cut up the other day.
"Perfect. Now can you skin these potatoes while I cut up these herbs?" I grabbed my special kitchen knives and started cutting the Rosemary and other herbs. Then I grabbed the Garlic, my the flat side of my blade against it, and smacked it causing it to crack, making it easier to cut.
"Wow." I looked up and saw Bae staring at me as I went to work with the ingredients.
"What?"
"How much have you cooked?" He asked me as he pealed the potatoes.
"Mimi and I cooked all the time where we use to live."
"Where did you come from?" He asked cautiously.
"Umm a world where only women have powers. You are free to give your powers away to trade for a different gift. I gave Mimi my magic and become a potions master. Mimi and I grew up together but when I got adopted by an Asian couple, I got renamed, I don't remember my old name. My full name is Hanovi Nami Saga, but I prefer Nami. Anyways, when they found out I couldn't do magic, they sent me back. Mimi and I were used a lot for her magic and my potions. One day we had enough and ran away but got caught-" She lifted the dress she was wearing to show burn marks and he ankles had permanent chain marks on them.
"-it didn't end well. The night we came here was out last attempt."
"What do you mean last attempt?"
"If we got caught again, they would have killed us so we vowed that if we got caught again, we would kill ourselves." She looked down.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have pried." Suddenly, Felix came in.
"Baelfire, Pan wants to speak with you." Baelfire nodded and turned to Nami.
"We should do this more often." He smiled and waved. Felix watched him leave then turned to Nami.
"Well are you gonna finish his job?" She pointed at the unfinished potatoes that were being pealed. He pulled up a chair and started pealing them like Baelfire was.
"I heard some of your story. I'm happy you ended up here."
"Why?"
"I'm happy you aren't dead." He looked into her Crystal Blue eye with his Stormy ones and she got lost. She put her knife down and walked over to him, placing her hand one his forehead where is scar was and traced it again. He closed his eyes like last time and a shakey sigh escaped his lips.
"Why do you close your eyes?" She asked him.
"I fear that if I look at you doing that, I will do something I shouldn't." He opened his eyes as her fingers grazed his lips, causing him so slightly groan. She giggled at him and pecked his cheek, rushed passed to get foil for the potatoes. She gutted the potatoes, diced up the stuff inside, mashed it, cut the meat, stuffed the potatoes with the mashed insides and meat, wrapped them and placed all of them by the bonfire, on the burning embers. As the day turned to night, the food was cooked making the entire camp smell delicious. She grabbed all the potatoes and placed 3 on each plat for the boys with still plenty in the middle of the table.
"What's for dinner Nami?" Pan asked her.
"Stuffed potatoes with fresh Orange juice."
"*gasps* Did you really?" Mirabella asked her excitedly. Nami nodded and Mira didn't waste and time digging in and taking a huge gulp. After seeing her reaction, everyone else started to dig in and the fining area was filled with moans of satisfaction and "so yummy" and "this is so good" She giggles and ate her portion. Felix and Baelfire both noticed that she wasn't eating a lot but she was still happy. Felix put one of his onto her plate and stuck his fork into it and placing it Infront of her face.
"Open wide, princess." He said, causing her to blush.

This chapter was written by gaia_girl6 !!! Hope you enjoy!!