Pan's not here

Third Person P.O.V
Felix was fighting a boy because he was disobeying an order. Felix and Nami were in charge for a few days because Pan was talking care of MiraBella at his treehouse. While fighting, Felix caught a glimpse of Nami and got distracted so the other boy took advantage of this getting Felix in the cheek and again in his lip, causing Felix to fall to the ground hitting his forehead.
"Don't tell us what to do!" Nami pops her head out for a second.
"HEY! SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING!" For some reason they were more scared of her than the second in command they have known for years.
"Sorry Nami."
Felix was so angry over losing a fight against another lost boy, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He just walked into a hut and started pacing back and forth. Then he slammed his hand down on a table he thought was clear, breaking glass bottles. He groaned in pain
"Oi, what the bloody hell was that fo- FELIX YOU'RE HURT!!!" He looked up shocked. He made eye contact with a very concerned Nami. "Princess?" She pulled up a chair, sat him down and got ready to use her potions.
"Why would you do that Ivy? You hurt yourself."
"I thought the table was clear."
"You barged into my hut and you thought the table would be clear? When is it ever clear?"
"I thought I was in my hut." Felix looked down embarrassed. He tensed when he saw Nami reach for his hand to clean his wound. She sighed as she bound his wound with magic and kissed it to make it feel better. "There all be- oh your face. Can I clean the wounds on your face?" He nodded. She got disinfectant and dabbed his cheek right below his eye and his forehead. He winched at the sting.
"Sorry." Nami kissed his forehead and the under his eye, which fluttered closed as he felt her lips on his face. "Now you're all better."
"Not quite. There is one more wound you didn't clean." She searched his face then blushes when she noticed his slightly bleeding lip. She straightened her back and dabbed his lip making sure it was very clean. Nami looked in Felix's eyes and leaned forward to kiss the wound on his lip. He instantly kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her waist and one reached for the side of her face. She slowly wrapped her arms around him neck and he pulled her on top of him in the chair. This caused Nami to gasp which Felix immediately took advantage of, gliding his tongue into her mouth. She tangles her fingers in his messy hair and continued their make out session. She wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable and Felix moaned. She stopped moving but the noise he made drive her insides wild. "Don't stop Nami. Please." Nami grinds on Felix more and he moaned again. "What about Pan?" She kept going. "Pans not here." Felix picked her up and places her on her own bed getting in top of her. He kissed her in a hungry way, as if he was starved of female contact for years. She moans when she feels his very hard member rub against her clothed core. Suddenly, Micah comes in crying harshly. "Nami I need help!" He said with a huge gash in his face. Felix groans in frustration and went to yell at him when Nami put her her hand on her lips. "I'll be right out." She said. "We'll continue this later." Felix whispered into her ear, biting it a little. She moans and gently pushes him off. "I have to go be mother now. You coming Daddy?" She winked and walked out of her tent with potions in her hands. He blushed and rushed after her.

Sorry for the longish wait. I've been going through a lot and finally found the time to write a bit.
- gaia_girl6