The thunder rolled

Nami's P.O.V
I was walking from my tent with my arms full of dead animals and crumpled parchment paper, when I saw Mimi walking out of Malums tent. "Another night is his tent?" I asked smirking.
"Yes, it gets cold at night. Oh Nami we have to hang out soon, I found a cool place with mushrooms and moss." I looked at her with sparkles in my eyes.
"Definitely!" And both continued on our sperate day. I walked out of camp to an open field that had a shovel. I put the dead animals down and started digging a hole for them. After I buried the animals I made a fire and started throwing the crumpled piece of parchment into the burning heap, crying at my failed experiments.
*BOOM, FLASH* I jumped out of my skin. I must have been here for a while.
"Oh no, Mira!" I rushed back to camp.
*BOOM, FLASH* I started to whimper as I ran. I heard the sound of the thunder and instantly went to Mimi's tent to find her bed empty than went to Malum's tent and saying him sitting on his bed looking at the ground.
"Where's Mimi?!" I said panicky.
"I don't know last I saw I walked away from her in the woods" he said not looking up.
"Damn it Malum! She's scared of thunder!" I yell walking to Pan's tent
"Pan have you seen Mimi?!" I said holding back tears. I was scared of thunder too.
*BOOM, FLASH* I whimpered and shed a tear.
"No I left her with Malum why? Did he not bring her back! She has a fractured ankle she can't walk!" He said worried.
"DAMN IT!!!" I yelled and jumped when I heard the crashing sound again.
"Someone find her now!! She's Terrified of thunder!" I yelled and finally cried.
"Nami!" I heard Felix say as he opens his arm. I didn't hesitate and hugged him whimpering when another boom came. I told him that I was scared of thunder. I buried my face into his chest and cried.
"They can't find Mimi." I looked at Malum with fire in my eyes.
"SHE TOLD YOU!!! I KNOW SHE DID SO WHY DIDN'T YOU GO BACK FOR HER!!! IF YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU GO BACK!?!?"
"BOOM, FLASH* I squealed and sank to my knees. Felix sank down next to me and rubbed my back, I turned abd clung to him, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Suddenly, I see Pan with Mimi in his arms and he rushed into his tent.
"Nami!" I heard after a few minutes.
"Mimi! Are you ok?" I was very worried.
"I'm okay. I'm in pain and scared but I'm okay." i smiled weakly and nodded.
"Firelight?" I heard Malum say and Mimi gripped Pans shirt looking up at me and shaking her head.
"Malum, go to your tent." Pan said. I would be as nice.
"I just want to talk to her Pan" he said walking over.
"Than you shouldn't have left her in the damn wood Malum." He said coldly and walked back into Mimi's tent.
"Alex go sleep in the extra tent tonight." He said sitting Mimi down on her bed with me and Felix in tow.
"Okay if you need anything Mira call for me." He said grabbing his book and walking out of the tent.
"Nami you can sleep in my tent or in Felix's room Bella I'm grabbing some stuff your staying in my tent for tonight so I can keep an eye on your ankle." He said grabbing a dress, shirt and pants from her chest and a brush.
"She can stay with me there's an extra bed in my tent." Felix said looking at Nami.
"Okay behave and get some sleep." Pan said grabbing a pair of socks and a hair claw and stuffing it in her bag.
"Thank you Felix." I smiled sweetly at him, which made him blush. I hugged Mimi.
"I'm sorry this happened Mimi." I said kissing her forehead than walking out of tent with Felix, holding my hand out for him to take, which he did.

This chapter was written by gaia_girl6 !!!
Hope you like it!!!