Regret and getting sick

Malum's Pov:
"good thing I didn't tell him I love him" I heard her say when I was about to walk in. I took a step back realizing what I've just done. I love this girl. This purple haired, calm and collected girl has stolen my heart and I just ruined it. I walked away and into the forest to take a walk and figure out how to fix this.

Mira's Pov:
I heard footstep outside of my tent but didn't care who it was. I just wanted to lay here and cry. The brunette I fell in love with just broke my heart and all I wanted was to lay here with Nami. She started humming and kept playing with my hair. "It's okay Mimi you'll be okay I got you" she whispered as I fell asleep with my head on her lap.

Peter's Pov:
My innocent little lost girl. My? Why do I keep doing that, she's not mine. You need to stop with this Peter you can't do this your a villain and a leader you can't have her. You can't feel this weird way with her. What was I feeling? I don't know but it was a good feeling. Stop it! Your Peter Pan and one girl isn't going to change my cold hearted ways. Her face when I saw her. She looked so sad, so broken, so lost... she looked at me and I instantly knew what she needed. She walked right into my arm like no one else existed to make her feel better even if it was for half a minute she still came to me first. I saw Malum walk out of camp and followed him. "What did you do Malum?" I said in a low dangerous tone. "Nothing Pan that's the problem so just for once leave me alone" he responded not even looking at me. "She was so worried about hurting you if she kissed me back and you return the favor by hurting her?" I replied tauntingly. "Why did you have to kiss her at all! That's why I reacted the way I did!" He yelled back which made me smirk. "Because she's mine Malum. This is my island and she's on the island so she's mine" I said walking away. "That's not fair! Why would you let her get close to me if you were going to do this? To break her heart?! This is your fault." He yelled again angrily than stormed off. My fault... this was my fault...

Malum's Pov:
I needed to tell her I love her too. I walked back into camp and into her tent. She looked up and sighed wiping her face. "What Mal" she said sadly staring back at the tent ceiling. "Please let me explain firelight" I said sitting on the edge of her bed. "Look I get it it's fine. It hurts but whatever" she said turning away from me. "I didn't mean to give you that look firelight please. I love you and don't want to lose you" I said desperately. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier then instead of doing this? You said what feeling like I said the dumbest thing ever Malum!" She said sounding mad and heartbroken. "I don't know okay?! I was upset that you kissed pan! Of all people him?! I mean what the hell firelight! He's nothing but awful the lost boys! Are you that naive?! He's only interested in fucking you" I snapped yelling at her. "Get out" she whispered. "No. Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell" I said calmly. "Get out now Malum!" She yelled back as a tear ran down her cheek. "Fine but don't expect me to come back." I said "trust me I don't Mal!" She yelled back standing up. "Good Mira your impossible to handle sometimes with your constant need for reassurance and comfort!!" I yelled back and walked out of the tent and into mine. "I hate you" I heard her say before walking into my tent. Damn it...
                     A few days later
Nami's Pov:
I felt so bad this was Mimi's first heartbreak and she wasn't taking it well. I've been trying to be there as much as possible but with cooking hunting and potions it's hard to do that but Alex has been helping and watching over her. She hasn't gotten out of bed other than to use the bathroom. She used to have an eating disorder so I've been trying to get her to eat but she won't. "Come on Mimi just a little bit more" I said holding a spoon out. "No I'm done I had enough please Nami" she said looking pale and tired. "Okay okay you did good. I'm sorry this happened" I said putting the bowl down. "You need to get out of bed soon. It's been 4 days. I know you don't do well with emotional things and you shut down but Mimi Micah needs you and so do the lost boys" I added hoping it would help. It's true when it come to emotional pain she shuts down and isolates. She did this at the orphanage once and it went on for weeks because one of the girls cut her hair short when she was 8. She can't take emotional pain so she shuts down. "I will soon" she replied laying down and covering herself. I was about to walk out when she started coughing. "Mimi? Are you okay?" I asked checking her forehead to feel a fever. Burning hot. "Damn it your sick Mimi. I'll get pan" I said walking out of the tent. "Pan!" I shouted catching the attention of a few lost boys including Malum. "She's burning up and coughing she's sick" I said walking up to him. "Okay damn it I'll take her to my treehouse and keep an eye on her Felix!" He responded and stood up. "Yes pan?" Felix asked walking up to us. "Bella's sick I have to watch her watch the camp" he answered and walked into the tent.