Games and blood shed

"Just run Mira you can do this" Mira thought to herself running the the forest as fast as she could as her light red hair blew behind her as she tried to find a good place to hide. Hearing a branch break nearby she thought quick and leaned against a tree making her invisible. "I thought I heard someone over here" one of younger boys said holding a bow and arrow looking right past Mira. "Must have been an animal come on" the older boy said running past her causing the. Younger one to follow. Mira looked around making sure no one was nearby and started running again in the opposite direction continuing her hunt to find a hiding spot. sadly as she was running she heard footsteps behind her causing her to quickly grab her dagger and turn around. "Who's there?!" She whispered yelled and heard a twig snap behind her and turned around again only to see an arrow flying straight at her and go into her thigh causing her to scream out in pain and fall to her knees pulling it out and trying to stop the bleeding than looking up at her attacker to see a boy around the ago of 16-17 with curly red hair and tall holding a bow and getting ready to release another arrow but she heard a whip sound and the boy scream falling to the ground. Behind him was Nami rushing over to her best friend and ripping off the bottom of her shirt and wrapping it around Mira thigh than tightening it causing Mira to cry out and release the tears she was holding back. "Mimi come on we have to get back to the camp I don't have my potions to help you" she said helping Mira up and helping hold her up to take pressure off her injured leg. "It hurts. It hit a vein nami we're too far away" Mira said crying weakly and trying to hop. "I don't care we're getting to camp and I'm helping you" she replied putting her whip away and slowly walking. A few minutes later they ran into Devin. "Mira! Oh my. Come on " he said picking up the pale girl and nearly unconscious girl. "Nami find pan Felix is at camp with the young ones he can help" Devin said walking off fast. Nami ran off looking for the green eyed devil. "I'm so tired" Mira said weakly barely able to keep her eyes open. "I know but you gotta stay awake you lost a lot of blood he must have hit a big vein or something just stay with me Mira" devin said as he started to run with the girl in his arms. "Pan!!!" Nami yelled. "What?" Pan said annoyed appearing infront of her. "Mira she was shot with an arrow in the thigh and she's not doing good! Devin told me to come get you while he carried her to camp" Nami explained holding back tears. "Okay let's go" pan said grabbing her arm and teleporting to camp. "They should be back by now" nami said worried. "Nami!! Shes not talking anymore" devin said running into camp holding the now unconscious girl. Pan wasted no time taking her in his arms and going into his tent laying her down on his bed and grabbing a potion. "Come on Mira you just got here" he muttered taking off the soaked ripples shirt and pouring to potion on the wound. As he watched it heal he saw the black veins go higher up her body and closer to her heart. Pan quickly grabbed the special water he had in his tent for emergencies and tilted her head up opening her mouth and pouring some in her mouth. Once she swallowed she woke up and gasps sitting up quickly. "Whoa slow down you still lost a lot of blood" pan warned laying her back down gently causing her to look at him and get panicky. "Where's nami and Devin?!" She asked scared and confused on why she's in and unknown tent. "There outside I'll take you to them" he replied sitting her up and turning his back to her. "Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride" he said grabbing her thighs gently causing her to whimper and wraps her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall. "Your okay" he assured her and walked out his tent and over to a nearby log sitting her down on it. "Mimi!" Nami yelled and rushed over hugging her. Mira instantly hugged back and cries. "I'm sorry" she whispered and hugged her tighter. "For what Mimi?" Nami asked pulling away. "For getting hurt" Mira said sadly. "This wasn't your fault" Nami said sitting next to her as Devin walking over and hugged Mira. "I'm glad your okay" he said moving hair out of her face and smiling. "Thank you for carrying me Devin" she replied hugging him back and yawning. "Your tired why don't you go to sleep?" Nami asked standing up and holding out her hands. Mira nodded and took her hands standing up slowly and walking over to her tent. Once in she discarded her dirty and bloody clothes and put on an oversized T-shirt than crawled into her bed getting read to sleep "Mimi?" Nami questioned as she peaked her head in. Mira simply nodded and life's the blanket knowing why Nami was coming in. Nami smiled and laid next to Mira. "Thank you" Nami said laying on her side facing Mira. "My bed is always welcome for you Nami" Mira smiles as the darkness overtook her vision and she fell asleep. Nami smiles at her best friend and quickly did the same holding onto her best friends hand.

Third chapter and it was hectic!!!
I hope you liked it and make sure to comment and vote!!!!