scattered thoughts and sister talks

4 days later
Mira's Pov:
I groaned and got out of bed grabbing a baggy hoodie and putting it on making sure to be quiet so I don't wake up Alex. Quietly walking out of the tent I sneak into Mal's and lifts his blanket sliding into his bed and laying next to him. "Couldn't sleep firelight?" You heard him say turning to look at you with tired eyes. You simply nodded and laid your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He calls me firelight now. I don't know why but it's cute I like it. "What's on your mind that's causing you to stay awake?" He ask running his fingers through my hair. "My thoughts are scattered all over the place" I replied rolling over and laying on top of him then resting my chin on his chest so I can see his face. "Okay well tell me the what's bugging you most?" He suggested and looked at you. "Pan. He's so confusing. He's all 'I would never hurt you Bella' than yelling at me. Like what's that about. I just wanted to make sure he was okay he seemed upset and he yelled at me." I tell him honestly as I sigh and sit up. "Well why don't you try to avoid him? It worked for 2 weeks didn't it? Maybe he just needs to cool down" he replied sitting up with me on his lap. "Maybe" I replied playing with my hoodie sleeve. "What about a distraction?" Mal suggests and lifts my chin to look at him. "What kind of distraction?" I say curiously. "A great distraction" he smiles and kisses me softly. I smile and kiss him back placing my hands on his shoulders. I Gently bite his lip asking for entrance and he opens his mouth slightly allowing me. I snake my arms around his neck and gently play with his hair as the kiss gets more heated no longer filled with desire and replaced with need. Pulling away I pull his shirt over his head as he does the same with my hoodie and kiss him again moving my hand and placing a silencing spell in the tent causing him to chuckle and look at me "impatient firelight?" He asked flipping us over so he was hovering over me. "Shut up and kiss me" I simply said and kissed him harder as he placed a hand next to my head and one on my bare waist. "Mira come on it's time to wake up" I hear someone say causing me to groan and open my eyes. "No. Let me sleep Alex" I said rolling onto my side and closing my eyes. "Come on Mira it's time to get up" he said laying me on my back and taking my pillow. "Alex I'm not a morning person why do you always wake me up so early?" I groan and stretch. "Because if I don't I'll have Pan to deal with so please get up and get dressed" he said lifting my head gently and putting the pillow under it. "Fine but you owe me" i huffed and got out of bed grabbing an outfit from the chest as he walked out the tent "deal".

I quickly tie up my hair in a loose braid and walk out of my tent "finally" I heard Nami say as she walked up to me

I quickly tie up my hair in a loose braid and walk out of my tent "finally" I heard Nami say as she walked up to me. "I'm not a morning person sorry" I apologized and looked at her. "I know your not anyways now that your awake want to hang out?" Nami asked smiling. "You know I can't say no to hanging out with you" I replied smiling. "Great so I was thinking we could go for a walk or target practice?" She suggests. "Either is fine with me. Or I know this pretty meadow we can go to plenty of flowers and plants" I said smiling knowing she couldn't turn that down. "Yes! Okay I'll get my bag and be right back" she said rushing off excited cashing me to laugh quietly and shake my head. I heard someone walking up behind me and turned around to see Pan. "Look Bella stop ignoring me. I know I upset you but I apologized" he said looking at me. "I'm not ignoring you pan" I replied sighing. "Peter" he said causing me to look at him confused. "What?" I asked. "Call me Peter" he said smiling a little. "Okay peter I'm not ignoring you" I repeated using the new name. "Okay I'm ready" Nami said walking up to me. "Hi Pan by Pan" she said grabbing my hand and walking out of camp with me in tow. "So where's this meadow?" Nami asked excited. "About a 20 minute walk" I replied walking slightly ahead but making sure I can still see her. "Okay and how did you find it?" She asked looking through her bag for something. "Mal showed it to me" I simply said ignoring the smirk she gave me. "You and Malum seem serious" she replies nudging my side. "I guess. I mean yeah we hang out a lot and make out but we having really done anything more" I explained blushing. "Yet" she chuckled and handed me something. "Use protection" she said as I looked to see what she gave me. "A condom really Nami?" I laughed and handed it back. "We're in Neverland where time stands still it's impossible to get pregnant" I said shaking my head. "You can still get diseases Mimi better safe then sorry my dear innocent sister" she said smirking and sliding the condom into my dress pocket. "Thanks?" I say questionably. She just laughed and nodded. "We're here" I say and smile looking at Nami's face light up as she squealed

                      Later that day 
"Firelight" I heard him whisper in my ear causing me to instantly smile. "Yes Mal?" I said keeping my eye on the target in front of me. "I missed you I haven't seen you yet today" he replied wrapping his arms around my waist. "What's in your pocket?" He asked sliding his hand in. "No Mal!" I said and tried to grab it before he could see what it was. "A condom?" He asked looking at you confused. "Nami gave it to me. Said it's better to be safe than sorry" I replied putting it in my knee highs socks and looking back at the target then shooting my arrow hitting straight in the middle. "And why would you need a condom firelight?" He whispered in my ear moving my hair away from my neck and softly kissing my neck causing me to lower my bow and whimper. "For when we need it" I whispered back and put my bow back into a violin then leaned it against a tree. "Oh yeah?" He asked kneeling down and sliding my sock down then grabbing the condom. "I'll keep it until than so you don't lose it" he said fixing my sock and kissing above my knee before standing and kissing my cheek. "Your a tease Malum" I said smiling. "I know but you like it!" He replied walking away. I smiled and shook my head going back to archery with a certain brunette in my Mind.

Another chapter in the bag! I hope you like it and make sure to comment vote and follow me and gaia_girl6 !!!