a Game Of Love (2)

Kum Junhyeon x Kim taerae
__________________

Fluff

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

First person pov

-

Yes I woke up, but I wanted to eavesdrop. So I didn't open my eyes neither did I move.

"did Junhyeon come down to his bunk last night?" one asked "yeah I was still awake when he went to his own bunk, but I fell asleep so I don't know how he got up there"

"maybe he moved?" yunseo tells them "right.."

"be quiet" Junhyeon groans, and tries to go back to sleep. Wrapping his hands around the older boy..

I swear, I could feel my heart beating like crazy.

"wake up, we have to do things today" yunseo says "ugh" Junhyeon utters "but I went here for the extra sleep!" he exclaims
"it's a camp what do you expect?"

"sleep, I expect my sleep." I say out loud "wow you're awake, so now you two are gonna sleep in for cuddles? Ew." he gagged "no, I just want sleep nothing more." I deny "sure. Whatever you say"

"let's just tell the supervisors that they're sick" I heard them walk out side and close the door.

Now we were alone. Together. In this position. 'I never expected that I would be cuddling with someone other than my mom. In a camp, with someone I barely knew' it thought to my self as I slowly lifted my eyes.

He was just staring, nothing more. So why am I blushing? He smiled a little and buried his head on the crook of my neck.

I kept my mouth shut trying not to ask him 'what are we?' because I needed explanations. We just met a day ago and now what? We're cuddling. in a room. Alone.

He snapped back to reality when he heard the door opan revealing the supervisors, jimin and namjoon hyung.

"we heard you two were sick?.." namjoon says "oh? Yeah.. Our head, is uhm" taeraes says as he got up trying to escape the other embrace "well we have some medecine for you two. Syrup and pills just incase you can't swallow them." jimin places is on the table and leaves

Once they left Junhyeon pulled him back in, he accepted his faith and laid down placing a hand on the other. He turned the other way to embarrassed to face him.

He feel his cheeks heating up.. He tried to cool himself down by thingking about ice. It's cold so it must heat you down. Right? He didn't know why he felt so hot since The building was extremely cold,

"you're hot." the latter mumbles "w-what?" he stutters, he had no reply instead, the others arm slithered around his waist as he buried his head on the crook of the older boys neck once again.

He felt the others warm breath on his neck causing his cheeks to be tinted red. "what are we?" he mumbles thingking the other couldn't hear "what do you want us to be" he slightly flirted, the older suddenly got up

"hold your horses boy.." he pointed making the other smile purely.. "you're basically a child.." he added

"I'm 19?" the latter said, eye brows raised. "well you're a semi child" he stutters again.  "I should be a baby instead" he says "huh? Why?" he asked "so I can be your baby" he smiled, the older gave him a weird looks, he then laughed and pulls him in once again this time they were face to face.