Just Friends

Seok Matthew x Kim Jiwoong
_____________

Fluff.. ( maybe not??)

pov - Jiwoong, who kept denying the accusations of others. Saying that they're 'just friends' or that 'nothings going on between them' .. Unless no ones around.

-

"Jiwoong-hyung! Don't lie, you like Matthew don't ya?" Junhyeon exclaimed "we're just friends, I don't know where you're getting that idea" he sighed

"oh c'mon! Don't tell me you don't like him even a tad bit.." Junhyeon whined "yes I like him" he paused

Before the younger could get his hopes up he finished his sentence
"as a brother, nothing more". "whatever! You're talking nonsense"

"oh bye! Taerae hyung needs me!" he dashed out of the empty classroom leaving the older alone, with peace. Jiwoong then continued studying.

He heard the door slam open "oops" the younger mouthed "hyung!" Matthew ran over to him with a wide smile on his face
"Matthew, sit down" he patted the empty seat to his left

"will do" he pulled out the chair and sat down "what are you studying for?" he questioned "my practicals". "ohh, good luck then. I'll leave" he stood up and was about to leave

"stay" Jiwoong pulled his wrist making him startled, Matthew laughed nervously, sensing something was about to go down
"I should really leave.. I Mean I don't wanna disturb yoo" he looked at the older, who was staring intently at the latter "I'll stay! Yep I'll stay"

He sat back down and just watched the other study, suddenly Jiwoong spoke up "so, what happened today?" he asked "today?.. Uhm"

"nothing much really just attended some classes.. Oh and I went to this photo booth place with seowonie hyung! You should come along"

"I should" his hand moved from the table to the younger thigh, Matthew was flustered.. He was obviously used to it. "so was studying the only thing you've done today?" he joked

"Matthew, what time is it?" he turned to face the latter who replied "oh right now? 3:49.." his smile suddleny went away as he realized.

"hyung gotta go!" Matthew said as he stood up trying to escape..
It's been a few days since the two made out.. Yes, Made out. Matthew tried to over come the thing they had going on but he can't help it.

He'd end up with the older right infront of him, inches away. He doesn't know how they end up doing it they just do.

Jiwoong pulled him back making him stumble right onto his laps "jiwoon hyung.." he murmured

(would it be bad to say I don't enjoy making Them make out.. Like it doesn't matter who. I just feel so uncomfortable writing it😭 and I'm horrible at it. )

Jiwoong slightly, leaned in. And left a tiny peck on the younger nose casuing him to turn a pale pink. His hands slithered to the latter's waist, pulling him in.

Matthew scanned the older features, his well defined nose and jawline, his cherry lips, everything.

The older closed the gap in between them, pressing his lips onto the younger. Matthew's eyes widen then soon turned back into its normal shape, getting deeper into the kiss.

Jiwoong pulled away and smiled, coming closer for another kiss.

Till Matthew stopped him.

"hyung we shouldn't do this" he dropped his head.. "why?" the older questioned. "do you not like it?" A part of him wanted another kiss, but it isn't right.

"we aren't even together or anything.. You said we're just friends so let's keep it that way, nothing more" he got up from the olders lap and walked away.

"then let's be together" the older stopped him from running away with 4 words.

"i-.." Matthew stopped himself from replying and turned around
"jiwoon-hyung, Let's not do that. Why even bother having a relationship with me if you don't love me?" he looked at the older

"you only want to get together so that.."

"so what? Tell me." he said to the latter "so that.." Matthew would feel the strong presence of the older. "you could have a fuck buddy" he mumbled

"what? I can't hear you" he said provoking the latter "I know you heard it, I don't need to repeat myself"

Jiwoong walked towards the younger "i dont want you so that we could be fuck buddies.. Or whatever that is" Matthew took a few steps back, but was stopped by the table.

"I want you for.. You. Not so we could do stuff" he assure. Matthew could help but give in.. I mean who wouldn't, he was beautiful, he had a face given by God himself, and.. He was kind.

Jiwoong embraced the latter, and ruffled his hair. He pulled away for the warmth they longed for. He then brushed his lips onto the latter's,

Jiwoong hands slid to Matthew's neck and pulled him in till their bodies were touching. The two were deep into the kiss. Jiwoong realized the other was leaning against the table. He pulled away foemt the kiss, and carried him up, and sat him down in the table.

He  didn't waste anytime and kissed him once again. Yes this man was whipped, whipped for Matthew. Matthew's slung his arms around the others shoulder.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This was one of the shortest chapters I've written. But I have a question for you all.. Does anyone like & team or Nichojoo??

Because I've only seen one fic about them! And I really want to make one, but I won't bother if no one on wattpad knows them.

Not proof read so if there were any spelling errors 🤭