Reveal

Kim gyuvin x Shen Ricky
_____________

Fluff

pov - the two 'Bestfriends have been trying to keeping their relationship lowkey, till they were involved in a game, causing them to reveal their relationship.

-

After the continuous amount of critism gyuvin has got, his confidence dropped to the ground.

"gyuvin, you'll be fine! I'm a hundred percent sure of it" hanbin smiled, emphasis on the last part. "you think?". "obviously! You wouldn't have made it this far! You even got first place on love killa"

"gyuvin, just listen to us. Everyone loves you! Well not everyone but, everyone here does." the other male assured him, that it'll be fine.

"thanks hyungs." he smiled at the two,

"but don't you think I'd be eleminated?" he started, the smile on the elders faces dropped into a frown. "or maybe even get a low rank?" the Chinese male slapped his hand on gyuvins mouth, causing him to shut up.

"your jinxing it, relax." he said before taking back his hand and placing it on hanbins. "everyone here worked so hard, and I'm just here." gyuvin heaved a sigh before a few people bursted though the doors.

"party people!" gunwook yelled "be quiet" hui shushed them and layed beside the two, haobin.

"these kids" he sighed and layed flat on the bed with his feet hanging off the end. "I know right" Hao rolled his eyes, "were having a Game night, in the lobby!" Ollie said as plopped onto Hao engulfing him in a tight hug.

"did you ask the staff?" gyuvin asked "yeah they prepared it" the tall maknae said, placing himself beside gyuvin, "well what are we waiting for?" he pushed himself up "exactly! Meet you there hyungs," gunwook gave his usual smile and left with gyuvin.

"five minutes, I swear, just give me five minutes!" hui said

"you're here!" phabin cheered, the two boys walked to the lobby with a bunch of cushions laying on the ground waiting to be seated on.

Along with some blankets, snacks, and pillows.

"where are the others?" gyuvin asked, as he sat down infront ricky, "some of them said they needed this so called sleep" phabin said frowned

"sleep is for the weak" gunwook stated "shut the fuck up you sleep whenever you have the chance" gyuvin retorted, earning a scoff from the younger.

Soon after, The rest of the trainees showed up.

"so what are we doing?" Jay asked "I don't know, pick from the box" taerae pulled out a box from nowhere, filled with paper.

A trainee put their hand in and shuffled it, before taking a piece.
"we got.. reveal?" he titled his head and faced taerae "you reveal a secret and if it isn't that interesting you have to do a dare"

"ohh" the group said in unison "who made that up?"

"I did" kamden raised his hand, while everyone turned to face him. "kamden?" a trainee said "yes?"

"just hurry up and do it" he said leaning against the couch. "is this a group dare or an individual?". "group, all of these are group dares"

"how about we save this for last, you know, to make this interesting once we got bored while playing" (s) hanbin suggested "good idea!" they all agreed and put the paper aside.

"pick another one, gyuvin" 

"Simon says!"

"boring!" the group boo'ed "really? Then what do you have in mind?" kamden snaps, "damn, who broke your heart today.." a trainee mumbled

"no one, so just shut up and do it" he retorted, the group stayed silent after.

"uhm, so, Taeriaa! Simon says, reveal your least favorite performance on boys planet" gyuvin spoke up, "it can be anyone's not just yours" added gyuvin

"if I had to be honest."

"hot sauce" he said earning a hit from the leader "yah!". "did you forget I led the group!"

"sorry" he smiled and clinged onto (P) hanbins arm, "you're not forgiven" hanbin pouted (unforgiven I'm villain👆👆 )

"uhh anyway, taerae your turn". "oh, yeah"

"honestly this is getting boring" yujin said, falling onto his Bestfriends shoulder, Ollie. "reveal time!" hanbin exclaimed
"oh yeah, I forgot about that"

"ooh, let's try it out" Hao sat up straight, "if your name was called out you have to reveal a secret okay?" hanbin pulled out a piece of paper from the box

"han yujin-ssi!"

"do I have to reveal my secret?" he asked, with the rest nodding in response, "fine" he let out a sigh, thinking of an interesting secret to share.

"I don't like when people ask me to do 'noona saranghae'."

"that's understandable" the group laughed it out, yujin picked a name, "I got Junhyeon" he showed them the piece of paper. They all faced Junhyeon,

The selected male, pressed his lips into a thin line before speaking "should I reveal someone I admire?". "sure"  Jeonghyeon said with a disappointed look

'we already know who..'

"gunwook, gyuvin, taerae, and Jiwoong"

"what?"

"huh?"

"i didn't understand I thing you said"

"too bad!" he smiled at them sarcastically "not interesting, boo!!"gunwook said with a thumbs down "dare time!" gyuvin said, with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"the dare is!"

You may be wondering 'what's the dare?' well, HAHAH, let me spill the tea!

Bitch hurry tf up.

Geez, fine.

Junhyeon was forced to wear a Sofia the first dress and take a picture with it. Yeah no it didn't end well.

-

" I- I can't stop laughing" gyuvin says "s-same!"

"yah, you're my boyfriend aren't you! Why are you laughing!" he said, punching taeraes chest.

"what." Zhang Hao turned to face the two "did you say?" hanbin added "what?" Junhyeon repeated, "I knew you two clicked, but I didn't expect you two to start dating!"

"and you didn't even tell us!" gunwook said in a dramatic tone, placing a hand over his chest. "the audacity!"

"says you, You didn't even tell me you were dating ricky! I had to find out myself" this time all eyes were on gyuvin and ricky.

"pardon?" he coughed,

"youweredatingRickythiswholetimeandyoudidn'ttellme?" yujin says "who said that?" he coughed once more "so you aren't dating?"

"WHO SAID THAT"

"so you are dating?"

"I don't answer questions"

"then who can answer my question?". "I don't asnwer questions"
(iykyk) "I can" the blonde said

"and yes we're dating, aren't we?" he said, wrapping an arm around gyuvin, "I don't answer questions"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a/n: ENHYPEN ATE THIS COMEBACK, I NEED BITE ME TATTOOED IN MY BRAIN RN, SPEAKING OF ENHYPEN. WHO HERE LIKES ENHYPEN??? 🙋I'M THINGKING OF MAKING AN ENHYPEN FIC AFTER I FINISH HTA (hard to admit) ricky x Jiwoong next!!