secret love

Kim taerae x shen Ricky
__________________

fluff ig..

pov - untold relationship, untold feelings.

-

ricky has been wanting to tell everyone about their relationship. he knew everyone would be glad to hear.

as some fans have been shipping them.

but taerae thought otherwise. he was scared, he was literally dating his own bands rival.

the two were casted into different bands so they had no other choice than to compete.

plus their fans are way too delulu, and obsessed. his fans would definitely attack taerae.

and ricky knew that. but he was ready, ready to fight for their relationship. no one will penetrate their everlasting bond.

(that's so cringe I'm sorry)

Mr. young and rich 🤑

mr. young and rich 🤑
taeraeeeee
TAERAE
hi

taerrrriaaa
RICKY
WHY
WHAT GOING AWN

Mr. young and rich 🤑
can I call?

what's with the sudden change? taerae thought as he, aggressively, typed on his keyboard.

taerrrriaaa
of course!
why? did smth happen?

Mr. young and rich 🤑
of course not.
I just wanted to hear your voice?

taerrrriaaa
what's taking you so long? lol
you can call me now 💗

taerae heard his phone ring. while a smile crept up his face. he happily accepted the call and placed it to his ears.

"hello?" he said

"hello?" ricky chuckled

"are you okay?"

"why wouldn't I be?"

"ricky, c'mon."

"I'm just a bit tired, just a bit."

taerae let out a sigh before speaking.

"I told you to rest, didn't I? you can't keep on overworking yourself, what if you go to the hospital because you fainted? what will I do without you-"

taerae stopped when he heard a feint laugh through his phone.

"stop laughing, im serious"

"I know, i know."

"come outside"

"what?"

"c'mon out, im waiting for you, and I have a gift for you."

taerae ran to his balcony, he immediately spotted a tall, blonde and gorgeous guy standing outside. who was smiling ear to ear.

he waved happily.

"wait for me okay?"

" I will"