gifts

gyujin
_____

fluff

yujin has found himself receiving a series of gifts on his table recently, gifts like food, stuff animals, drinks, jewelry even.

the first time was when he received a boba plushie with a letter.....

a few days ago yujin was on his way to his class, with a book in hand he entered the classroom. nobody was there yet, he was quite early. while yujin reached over for the white gift box with a blue ribbon he noticed a letter on top.

"a boba plushy for your cute boba like cheeks! - secret admirer :)" he read. 'who gave this?' he wondered as he untied the blue ribbon setting it aside on his table, he lifted the top of the box,

expectedly revealing a boba plushy. 'well its cute. thats all that matters' yujin thought.

the second time got a gift was during their sportsfest week.. "its hot" he said as he fanned himself with the clipboard in his hand. "i saw your bottle in the lockers" his classmate said as he arranged a few stuff.

"yeah? thanks, be right back" yujin said placing the clipboard down. he entered the school and made his way to the mens locker,

walking over to his locker. he typed in the code and was gonna grab his water bottle when he saw the banana milk with a small note next to it.

he softly pulled of the sticky note "last one in stock so i bought one for you. dont worry its still cold. ;) - secret admirer." he read.

"i hope this isnt poisoned" yujin mumbled grabbing both, the bottle and the milk. yujin walked out and sat back outside with his classmate.

"where'd you get that?" yujins classmate asked, "oh, someone gave it to me"

"I went to the canteen and they ran out" his classmate pouted "let's share" the other suggested "absolutely not" yujin says as he hides his drink in his shirt.

"whatever!" his classmate huffed.

and the third time, instead of a gift he finally got a hint.

once again yujin saw a letter on his table, "message this account on insta if you wanna get a hint @gyuoille - admirer".

yujin took out his phone and quickly followed this so called admirer of his. he also sent a message, 'hey? is this my admire or smth?' wich the unknown person replied to quickly 'yeah, it is. 👋 ask me anything, ill answer it.'

yujin read the reply, 'even if i ask who you are?' yujin sent. 'well, no. it's supposed to be a secret isnt it? 😂' yujin knew this guy had to be a friends of his,

no one knew yujins locker code except his friend's and classmates. 'uhm.. are you perhaps apart of my friend group? or are a classmate? maybe one of the seniors?'

yujin sent the text and waited for a reply, this took longer than usual. 'yeah, i guess we could say im apart of your friends group.' the other answered,

yujin had an idea who it was. 'wich friends group?' yujin asked 'thats for you to find out. i gtg lets talk later, yeah?'

'yeah lets talk later.'

yujin replied, as he put his phone down. "who is he?" yujin mumbled.

the fourth time was something, he received a polarioid of the secret admirer, his favorite corn dog and a drink. no letter though, and the polaroid didnt show his face.

yujin texted the guy, 'hi, I got your stuff' he sent 'yeah? you like it?' the guy replied 'mhm, how'd you know these were my favorite?' yujin asked 'lets say were pretty close, by that i mean very close'

'really? the only ones whom im that close with is gyuvin, hao, ricky, taerae and..gunwook? i think or maybe hanbin hyung? hanbin hyungs dating hao tho so i guess not them..' yujin saw the laugh react appear on his message

'lol, getting close. enjoy your food' the guy sent before he went offline. yujin had to put his detective skills to good use.

he checked the guys following, he was follwing everyone in his freinds group.

after like fifteen minutes yujin narrowed it down to gyuvin, gunwook and taerae and his classmate.

he wasnt a hundred oercent sure about his classmate but there was a fifty-one percent chance it was him.

the fifth and sixth time he received something wasnt that big of a deal, just another plushy and a matching bracelet, he really like the bracelet though.

but the seventh time.. that was a big of a deal. yujin just came home from school and plopped onto his bed. while he scrolled on insta he received a message.

'wanna meet up? preferably somewhere bright? like a cafe? what do you want?' as yujin read the message he felt a surge of excitement, he quickly replied

'maybe a mall? i havent went to a mall in a while, and its bright.' he typed

'yeah sure, where should we meet?' the other asked 'at the entrance, im sure you know the fountain, just sit at a bench.'

he replied 'okay, see you there' the guy replied. yujin put on wide leg pants and a semi baggy shirt.

"mom im gonna meet someone!" the young korean male said while slipping on his shoes. "how about your homework?" his mom yelled

"did them at school" before his mom could say anything he ran out the doors.

'hey im here' yujin texted. 'yeah, I see you. ' yujin looked around after he saw the text. he stopped as he noticed a very very familiar face looking into him.

'holy moly you're GYUVIN??' his mouth was agape as he approched his friend.

"are you playing with me or something?" yujin asked the taller male. "no, why would i?" gyuvin replied his hand up in the air. "no- but-..seriously? your my secret admirer?"

yujin raised a brow to wich gyuvin nodded to. "whatever, lets just make the most of this- oh theres cotton candy, lets go." yujin said grabbing the taller mals wrist and leading them into the mall.

_______

a/n : hello.. Haha, how is everybody? i havent updated in a while, sorry for that. i was js rlly busy after everything and all. thank you 🫶