Soulmate

Seok Matthew x Sung hanbin
_____________

Angst + comedy
(maybe idk)

pov -  Wich two ex lovers keep crossing paths, getting sick of seeing each others faces, promised that they'll never see each other again. But, reunite by fate. How would this end?

A soulmate au (I don't know how soul mates Work)

-

"hanbin let's break up." Matthew said, his eyes glistening with tears. Hanbin couldn't utter a word, those four words were enough to break him. "w-why?" he dropped everything that he was holding.

Slowly walking towards the latter "its just.." Matthew paused before taking a deep breathe "this isn't working out" he finished.
"w-we were just fine yesterday..and the day before" said the older, his voice dripping with sadness.

"hyung" Matthew called, causing hanbin to give all his attention towards him. "we aren't right for each other, you'll find someone else" he lowered his head, not being able to meet those eyes.

"h-how are we not right for each other? W-were.. were soulmates" he asked. "soulmates? Hyung, this whole relationship was platonic, soulmates aren't just lovers" he chuckled, softly.

"we were forced to be together, so let's end this"
He repeated, he picked up his luggage and walked to the door.
His shoulder brushing past the olders.

He placed his hand on the door knob, and pushed it open. "don't leave me" hanbin says desperately. Hoping that the younger would stay he heard the door close.

The red string that led them to each other broke apart when he left.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been exactly 4 years, hanbin, hanbin was doing better. Matthew? He was doing great, in his own way, of course.

Matthew walking to his company building, well that's if he gets the job. Fidgeting with his fingers, he was nervous. Who wouldn't?
He saw the building towering over the rest, it was a huge building.

He stopped infront of the door waiting for it to slide open.

He walked inside and went over to the front desk, "how may I help you?" she asked and gave him a smile "uhm, I have an interview, with Mr. Kim"

"oh, you must be seok Matthew!" she exclaimed before giving him an ID with a number, "I'll ask someone to take you the room, okay?" she put a thumbs up.

"Matthew this is Leia she'll take you there" the other lady smiled, "follow me" she said. "so wich department are you under?" the brunette woman asked "uhm editing" he replied "oh, great"

"editing is on the 7th floor". "just so you know" Matthew smiled letting out an awkward laugh "thanks" she pressed a button taking them to the 7th floor.

"I have something to do, sorry, but you should go through that door over there, and, I'm sorry, again" she bowed and left him.

Matthew stopped infront of the door before taking deep breathes.