Lowkey

Kim gyuvin x Shen Ricky
_____________

Chaotic

pov - the two 'Bestfriends have been trying to keeping their relationship lowkey, Will they keep that relationship all to themselves, or would be revealed to every trainee there? Basically  them having a midnight talk.

-

After the continuous amount of critism gyuvin has got, his confidence dropped to the ground. ( he's amazing idk why ppl hate him sm like tf?? My no. Pick since day 1)

"gyuvin, you'll be fine! I'm sure." hanbin smiled trying to make him feel better "you think?". "obviously! You wouldn't have made it this far! You even got first place on love killa"

"gyuvin, just listen to us. Everyone loves you! Well not everyone but, everyone here does." hao assured him, that ittl be fine (haobin parents /j)

"thanks hyung." he smiled at the two "uhm I'll get going.. Night" he switch the lights off and left their door leaving the two behind.

-

"Ricky" a voice whispered, climbing onto the bed, beside him. The blonde got up, rubbing his eyes "huh? Gyuvin.. " he moved to side making space for the latter "that's me"

Gyuvin played down beside him leaving little-to-no space in between. Ricky wrapped an arm over him. "why are you here?"
He says placing his head on gyuvin shoulder

"I don't know, you guess" he smiled "you think I'd know?" the elder scoffed "you should," he leaned closer "you said you know everything about me"

"shut upbsbsbdjs" the elder whined, "what-?" gyuvin covered his mouth trying not to laugh, once gyuvin got serious he finally shared the reason why he came over.

"honestly, I'm worried."he sighed sinking into the embrace "yeah?" he nodded, "if we don't debut.."

"would we still stay together"

"obviously! What kind of question is that" the blonde suddenly got up, with eyebrows raised. "just think about it, we'll bee separated for who knows how long? And you'll be busy with your idol life.. And I'll be abroad continuing my studies"

"no". "we will, debut together"

"what if"

"no"

"you aren't listening"

"why would I listen to nonsense?"

"excuse you? You think I'm spitting nonsense" an offended look flashes don't his face "well yes-"

"bitch."

"hoe"

"slut"

"you know what just.. Shut up!" Ricky sighed and layed down pulling gyuvin along with him. Now the two were just staring at an empty ceiling.

"well dbeut not matter what! Along with Hao, yujin, and seong-eon. Okay?" he assured the younger, "yeah, yeah, you dramatic blonde" shut those eyes of his and turned to face the the 2 empty beds

..

During the night,

Gyuvin couldn't stop moving around. Only hearing shuffling. Wich caused Ricky not getting an eye shutting moment..if that made sense.

"sleep on the other bed before I kick you out" Ricky snapped "sorry.." he chuckled slightly and moved to the other bed, Wich was in the middle.

"and, please! Go to sleep" he begged and covered himself with the comforter "well he's sleep deprived" he murmured to himself
"I can hear you loud and clear!"

"oh jinjja?" gyuvin says in a sarcastic tone, ong with clapping. "fuck you" he threw a pillow and the latter causing a a pillow fight to erupt "says the one with the cringe ass slogan!" he grabbed a pillow and threw it onto the wall causing it to bounce off and land in the floor.

"you are doomed!" he grabbed a rubix cube ( Wich was given by the one and only, Lee jeonghyeong) the rubix cube flew across the room, fortunately gyuvin dodge it cuaisng it to thud into the ground

A yell was heard from the building "if you two dont shut up I'll handcuff you guys to the railings!"

Gyuvin couldn't care less and hopped onto Ricky's bed and pulled his fried locks "ahh! You peice of shit!" he cursed in mandarin. "you're the peice of shit!" zi hao yelled, who was right next to the chaotic duos room.

"sorry hyung!" gyuvin apologized and jumped off the boy and stood on the ground "that's why no one votes for you" Ricky said, Wich deeply offended the younger

"excuse you?" gyuvin stood up properly and tilted his head to side, meaning he was irked.

"gyuvin.. I'm sorry I didn't mean that."

"you should shut your mouth," he looked at ricky, up and down, alongside a disgusted face "sorry" Ricky apologized once more and walked closer to the younger.

"sorry my ass" he made a stupid face, and laughed "yah!".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Did I lose motivation to write? Yes. Was this written half heartedly? Yes. Will I make better one tommorow? Also yes.

7

47 words!