midnight

mattwoong
________

fluff ? ( ⚠️ kissing.. )

matthew rolled on his bed, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. he even tried taking medicine, milk, those sleeping audios on YouTube, but he just couldn't.

what has gotten into me? he thought. well jiwoong has gotten into him. matthew could not believe it but hes falling inlove with a literal playboy.

his train of thought was cut off when he rolled off the bed, matthew groaned.

"you good?" a voice asked from outside his door. "yeah im fine" matthew replied while he pushed himself up.

"you sure? thats was a loud thud" jiwoong asked "yes im fine, now go make out with someone"matthew says and climbed back on his bed.
"sure" jiwoong said as he walked off laughing.

after a few minutes matthew got up and walked into their shared kitchen. he pulled the fridge door and took out a can of coke.

might as well pull an all nighter, right? after a few sips he took his laptop and sat on the couch.

with the laptop on his lap and the coke on the table he started finishing his missing assignments.

"oh my fucking god. why cant x just leave y alone?" he cursed. matthew set aside the laptop and stood up.

he grabbed the ramen and placed it on the counter, he filled the kettle with water for his ramen and placed it on the stove.

as he waited for the water to heat up, he had his phone in hand, suddenly an arm was  snaking around his waist "what are you—"

matthew was cut of when the olders  head rested on his shoulder. matthew felt his face burning. flustered, he asked the older "can you get off?" "why, do you not like me?" jiwoong says, his voice raspy.

"no i dont." that was a lie, he was absolutely obsessed with this guy.

"i— just like stand up straight" matthew said and jiwoong did as told. the younger turned around to look at jiwoong, he was taken a back to see how close he was.

"what are you cooking?"  jiwoong asked, leaning back. "oh..ramen, are you hungry? want some?" matthew asked, trying to break the tension "maybe? i am hungry for something" jiwoong says "what do you want? ill go get it" matthew smiles.

"its fine i already have it" jiwoong replied, while matthew looked at him puzzled. "what do you—"

matthew was cut off when he felt jiwoongs lips on his. jiwoongs other arm turned off the stove. and went down to matthews thighs as he picked him up "mm—" matthew yelped.

while jiwoong placed him on the counter. jiwoong continued to kiss the younger, jiwoong licked matthews lip
asking for entrance. but before they could go there matthew broke the kiss.

matthew turned his head to the side in embarrassment. "matthew?"

"uh, wow. was definitely not expecting my fantasies to become real" matthew mumbled, while he laughed awkwardly.

"fantasies?" jiwoong raised a brow there, "you fantasize about making out with me?" jiwoong asked, as a smirk appeared on his face. "huh? pfft. who said that?"

silence.

"okay.. maybe? i mean its not that big of a deal right?"

"i mean yes i may have fantasized about you kissing you and all.. maybe more?" the younger started, before quickly realizing what he had said after hearing jiwoongs laugh "wait no- not more! just making out!" the canadian male defended himself.