2

POV : Wei Wuxian.

Hmm.

I am back to the point where I started.

Well, I will see if there is any interesting thing to read.

Time: Night .

Well, I read everything that catched my eye .
But I can't seem to pass time .

It would be great if lan zhan was here.

I am too bored, how about taking a quick nap .

Well, Wei wuxian you are genius.
What a great idea.

Hmm, the trees here aren't my type .
How about I try the backforest of Lan.

Past flashback:

Wei Xiong, I am warning you beforehand, please don't enter the backforest  especially the Heavenly waterfalls because it is reserved for Lan mostly direct heirs of Lan only .

It is their private sanctuary, and also l
Lan er Gongzi house, Jinshi is also situated there.

So if you got caught, hell would rain upon you.

Heavenly waterfalls?

Well, it is known as heavenly because the scenery is replica of heaven.

And they say that the water glows there   and spiritual energy is abundant and it is a place for meditation only.

So please don't go there and cause trouble, Wei Xiong.

Okay , Nie Xiong .
Why would I go there, so your worries are for naught.
(Well, I think there a many secrets in there that's why it is a well guarded place, I will explore it later )

Wei wuxian! If you there, I will break your legs . Understood?

Aaa , yes yes.

Present :

Well, I think nobody would be there because everyone is out , old man is out with elders and lan zhan and Zewu Jun went to night hunt.

Well, this is the best opportunity.

I , Wei Wuxian will uncover the secrets of great gusu lan clan without getting caught.

It's my luck that I came here at night , no one can see me sneaking around except if it is lan zhan.

Really lan zhan is great .
He is totally different from others maybe that's why he is so special.
And I am drawn to him.

If I manage to uncover the secrets then I will blackmail lan zhan to heed to my plea and become my friend or else the secrets will be out.

Wow , what a great planning Wei wuxian.

I should treat myself with the emperor's smile soon.

I am sure shijie would agree with me.

That tree looks like my type

Well it is my type , it is smooth and study and also very pretty looking.

It is thin but firm .

I think it reminds me of someone.

Well, I will take my quick nap and store my energy for my adventure ahead.

(The soothing moonlight disappears and fresh , light sunrays fall upon the person who is sleeping without a care of the world and soon wake him up from his dreams .)

"Yawns"
It was a great nap
I think a hour passed. Wait sun rose it is morning.

Oh my god Jiang Cheng will break my legs.

Well , it's early in the morning. Looks like nobody woke up even the Lan disciples.

Now it's the best time to explore this forest and that Heavenly waterfalls.

If I am lucky , maybe I would get to see an Angel.

(Wei wuxian explores the backforest and notes that rare and exotic herbs and flowers grew here even if the temperature isn't suitable.)

I think it's because of spiritual energy.

Now ,
My last exploration is the Heavenly waterfalls.

Woww !
I didn't believe when Nie Xiong said that it is replica of heaven but he was wrong it isn't a replica, it is heaven.

The smell is very light but it makes the heart flutter.

It is the right place to meditate even  I wei wuxian who isn't made for meditation want to meditate.

It would be nice if I was with lan zhan.

Ahh.
( A suprised and shocked gasp escapes Wei wuxian's mouth.)

(The view which left Wei wuxian speechless was ............. )

Note :

Sorry but not sorry for the cliffhanger.

Comment if you wanna know more.
But I am warning you this fic contains smut so if u have any problem with it , please leave .

It's a warning.

And don't worry soon our leads will be on-screen.

Good bye .