33

It's as if a thunder had struck him .

The crimson liquid flowed till it reached his feet and then it stuck to him .

It's as if he had woken up from a somber .

He came to his senses after digesting the picture in front of him .

Lan zhann .

Darling !

Wake up !

You have to sleep in bed, not on the floor .

It is against your stupid rules , right ?

Lan zhan.

My Lotus !

Don't scare your husband.

[ Wei Wuxian scoots closer and straight up bridal carries to the bed after confirming that his husband just fainted.]

This wound !!!

It's a really deep cut .

And there are 3 stitches and now they are all open .

I wonder how Lan zhan got this wound ?

He should have been careful.

Well ,Now as I am awake I will take care of him till the end of the time.

First I'll bandage this .

Lan zhan won't be able to tell the difference between the doctor's wrap and my one.

As I have been a professional in this for 18 years.

Next time I will be the one to punish lan zhan for not taking care of himself.

How should I punish him ??

Maybe I should make him eat broccoli porridge with herb soup .

Then I would see the great lan-er-gongzi of gusu sulking and pouting .

And he would definitely throw a tantrum .

Lan zhan , Wake up fast if you don't want to have broccoli for a week .

Baobei , Wake up fast for your husbandddd.

Lotussss.

I will let lan zhan rest now .

I will go and order breakfast.

[Wei wuxian goes out after removing lan zhan's outer robes , shoes and forehead ribbon .

And lastly he covered him with a blanket and left to order breakfast and medicines and salves .]

Gongzi. What do you need ?

Please send a mild vegetarian breakfast and an extra spicy chowmin for room no 5 of the 1st floor and also two tanghulu .
(Wei wuxian)

Sure sir . Your order will be ready in 30 minutes.
Sorry for the delay.
(Innkeeper)

It's okay . I understand as it is still early .
(Wei wuxian)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wei Ying !!!
(Lan zhan wakes up from the nightmare with his inner robe drenched with sweat and his face contains a devastating expression, it's as if he has lost his world and his eyes become empty as they focus on the plain gray wall of the Inn room .)

Lan zhan .

I am here .

You are awake and why did you shout ?