18

The sun rays hit the JINGSHI roof and windows indicating that it is time to get up.

But the inhabitants are too lost in each other to care that the sun rose.

Ge ge , stop , pull it out.
I want to sleep.
(Lan zhan)

Sleep Lan zhan, I have no problem being in you .

(Wei ying)

Utterly shameless !
Ge , let's sleep .
We spent hours without sleep.
(Lan zhan)

Well Lan zhan, sorry to disappoint you , it's been 8 hours since we slept .

And the sun rose already.

(Wei Ying smirks)

What !
(Lan zhan)

I know you are pretty shocked, me too.
But I am happy that we got lost in each other without caring about time.

Lan zhan I really want to live inside you forever without a breath distance between us.
(Wei Ying)

Ge ge , then how will we eat , bath?
(Lan zhan)

I can eat you forever Lan zhan and bath how about we try it now.

We can be conjoined and have a bath easily you know .
(Wei ying)

Then show me ge ge .
Lan zhan gives a seductive smile.

So shameless !

I really corrupted you ,Lan zhan.
(Wei ying)

I am glad you did .
(Lan zhan )

Then come on show me how a good boy rides in the bathtub.
(Wei Ying)

Sure .
Anything for you, wei ge ge.

[After sometime the CREAK resonates the whole JINGSHI as the strong wooden bathtub broke .]

[After the couple freshen up and make themselves decent by wearing clothes.

They head out to have breakfast.]

Lan zhan, what happened?
Did you hurt your leg ?
Why are you limping?
(Dumb wei wuxian asks concernly.)

Wei Ying should know .
(Lan zhan)

How will I know Lan zhan?
Come on, I will take you to the infirmary, you can tell the doctor in detail what happened to your leg.
(Wei Ying)

Wei Ying !
The angry yell of Lan zhan resonates the isolated pathway and that was the warning before

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lan Zhan starts to chase Wei Ying down with his sword unsheathed and the idiot, dumb,moron and many curses spilling out from the Stoic Lan.

Both chase after each other like kids for an hour and finally wei ying surrenders because he can't see his husband limping more because of him.

Lan zhan.
You hurt your leg, don't run and isn't running forbidden in cloud recesses.

Wei Ying , you are really the dumbest person in the entire universe.

My leg is fine .
I am sore because of you .

(Yelling that out , Lan zhan heads to the dining room without glancing at the frozen Wei Ying who finally gets it. )

At the dining room :

Wangji.

Lan xichen greets his brother with a pleasant smile.
But inside he was like :

(My little brother is all grown up , he got married without telling anyone and is having a honeymoon period also.

My little stoic cold brother is no more.
His cold heart melted and his heart is filled with heated passion now

I can see it because marks are clearly visible on his neck , collarbone and his.
I don't want to know what my little brother did behind the closed doors.

Shall I just resign being the sect heir and go and become a permanent member of Nie .
But I can be abrupt as I still haven't confessed to Da ge even though I have loved him since I was 15 .

Shall I go and nighthunt alone and finally have peace from the dog food.

But I can't be selfish. If I leave I am sure that uncle will pass away after his first qi deviation only as no one will be there to calm him down.

It's best if I send my A-zhan and Wei to a honeymoon somewhere far away.

Yeah . That's the best idea , where no one will die from gusu . I don't know about other regions. )

Xiong Zhang.
(Lan zhan tries to bow properly but can't as his pelvic gives a little crack sound. )

A-zhan, Are you okay?
Xichen asked concernedly.

(Shall I kill wei wuxian now ?

How dare he exhaust my little brother.
And he even has dark circles also so he didn't sleep properly. Lan xichen thoughts)

Come , let's have breakfast.
Saying that lan xichen takes his little brother by hand and heads towards the dining table .

Lan zhannnn.
Wait for meeee.

The loud yell breaks the peaceful silence of the Yun Shen buzhi chu .

What happened to Lan-Xiong , he is limping.
Is it because of Wei Xiong ?

No way , I thought Wei Xiong would be a bottom.
(Nie Huaisang)

What bottom?
(Jiang Cheng questions)

Nothing , Jiang Xiong. It's better if you didn't know or else you will become the second Lan qiren.
(Nie Huaisang)

Authors note :

Sorry for the late update.
Enjoy and I think this will be the last carefree chapter .

And the quest to find Yin iron hasn't started yet .

And things will go downhill soon.

Stay tuned to know what will happen to our favorite couple Xianwang.