🔞🔞🔞10 🔞🔞🔞

Warning ⚠️ : Has smut ahead so please read it at your own risk .

If you aren't interested kindly leave.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

At JINGSHI :

Wei wuxian carried lan Wang Ji all the way from heavenly waterfalls to JINGSHI while they were busy kissing.

It's great that they are cultivators or else they would have fallen flat on the ground and had broken their noses together.

Lan zhan.

Lan zhan .

I don't think I can stop ever if I start.

(Wei wuxian)

Who said to stop Ge ge .
(Lan Wangji)

Yeah there is no one to stop as we are married.

Then shall I have the permission of my husband to devour him fully and worship him genuinely.

(Wei wuxian)

There is no need to ask.
Ge ge I need you .
Now!

Of course who am I to deny the beautiful angel descended from heaven Itself.

I will please you in a way that you can't ever part with me .

And there will be no need to go to heaven angel.
I will show heaven to you .
(Wei wuxian)

Ying ge ge . Less talk .
(Lan Wangji, yes Lan Wangji whines and pouts.)

Okay your highness.

Wei wuxian starts kissing lan Wangji again this time slowly he takes his time exploring Lan zhan whole.

Lan zhan you taste sweet . I think from now onwards you are my favorite dessert.

(Wei wuxian)

Then I think you should unpack and have a whole meal now .
(Lan Wangji)

I will,I am pretty hungry.

[Wei wuxian gazes at Lan Wangji with love and lust mixed in his eyes.]

[Wei wuxian starts kissing every part of lan zhan starting from  his forehead to his feet.]

[The impatient whines and moans from lan zhan sounds like a music to him and makes him aroused more. ]

Lan zhan, if you want to sleep in tomorrow then continue making these sounds.

I don't think that I can stop today.

Wei wuxian slowly and patiently peels each layer of lan zhan's robes with his mouth .

And slowly kisses and sucks and bites and marks every inch of his body.

This slow , sensual treatment of Wei wuxian stimulates Lan Wangji and he has his orgasm with a soft , high pitched cry .

Wei ying !!
(Lan zhan)

Yes, my dear you did so well.
(Wei ying)

Wei ying , You are still not satisfied.

(Lan Wang Ji)

Don't worry about me, A-zhan .
I will take care of it in a minute. I just want to taste you more now.
(Wei ying)

[As Wei Wuxian was again sucking and biting Lan zhan's nipples, lan zhan overturned their positions.
And tugged Wei Wuxian's pants hard as it came off .