8

The next day :

The news that Lan qiren has arrived was all over the place and as scheduled classes started over again.

I hope you all had revised your lessons on time in my absence.

To commemorate your sincerity I am conducting a test today on all the topics I so far covered.

Ahhh!

[Exclamations of disbelief and surprise were shown in the faces of all disciples except Lan Wangji and Wei wuxian who  were busy in their own world . I mean gazing deeply into each other's eyes and smiles and winks by Wei wuxian and Little hidden secret smiles by Lan Wangji.]

I hope you all remember the rules , the malpractices are gravely punished, especially you Wei wuxian.
(Lan qiren)

Ah! Master Lan . I swear upon you I did nothing but practice in your absence.
It made me perfect, you know.
(Wei wuxian says with a smirk and wink directed towards lan zhan who in turn blushes with his ears only seen by Wei Ying or lan xichen if he was here )

This Wei Wuxian,he goes to show off again. He never changes , here I was worried that something happened.

(Jiang Cheng mumbles in a low voice which was only heard by Nie Huaisang who sat beside him.)

Jiang Xiong I think Wei wuxian words have double meanings. I mean he and Lan qiren aren't on the same page .
They are talking about two different things.
So according to me Wei Xiong is still suspicious.
(Nie Huaisang)

Yes.And today he woke up early and came to class on time which isn't Wei wuxian.
We will see what he does next..
(Jiang Cheng)

A cheng , what's wrong ?
(Yanli)

I will speak about it later jie .
(Jiang Cheng)

Okay A Cheng.
(Yanli)

Wei Xiong, help me in this test .
(Nie Huaisang whispers to Wei wuxian.)

Sorry , Nie Xiong. I can't.
The old man is keeping an eye on me .
I can't get in his bad books now.
(Wei wuxian)

(Surprise was shown on both Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng faces).

[After the test.]

Good work. You will have results by tomorrow.
And rewards and punishments are done accordingly.

[All the disciples exit the room]

The first one to leave stealthily was Lan Wangji who was immediately followed by Wei wuxian but couldn't continue his following as he was stopped by his dear friends who were interrupting his precious moments with his baobei .

Wei wu xian POV :

(I think I can just kill them and go to see lan zhan .)

[Wei wuxian laughs awkwardly and turns to face them .]

Jiang Cheng, Nie Xiong, Hi.
(Wei wuxian)

Wei wuxian, cut the chase and tell us what trouble you are stirring.
(Jiang Cheng)

Trouble, Me?
No Jiang Cheng, I was just going to the Library.
(Wei wuxian)

Wei Xiong, Don't think that we didn't notice your strange behavior these past days , we let it slide as we thought it was a matter of a day .

But it has been 2 days already. You can nicely spill it out or else I have some other methods to force it out of you .
(Nie Huaisang)

(Ah! They won't let this matter slide. If they are that curious, I will just spell it out .)

I want to fuck Lan zhan.
No ,no I mean I like no, no I love Lan zhan.
I really ,really love him .
So I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
But here you are interrupting my love life.
They are still kisses due to me from Lan zhan.
(Wei wuxian)

What the fuck!
(Jiang Cheng)

Wei Xiong, I think you should see a doctor.
You are being delusional.
You kissing Lan Xiong haa.
Nice joke.
(Nie Huaisang)

Hey, it isn't a joke .
We are lovers from yesterday.
(Wei wuxian)

Is it real ?
(Nie Huaisang)

Ofcourse.
(Wei wuxian)

Wei wuxian, if I come to know you are playing around with Lan Wangji.
I will break your legs.
(Jiang Cheng)

Aww! So sweet Jiang Cheng but shouldn't you say this to Lan zhan not me , right?
(Wei wuxian)

No , I don't care what happens to you but I care what you do to  others.
(Jiang Cheng)

A Cheng, I really love Lan zhan. I want to marry him as soon as possible.
(Wei wuxian)

Eww! Don't start your gross talk in front of me.
(Jiang Cheng)

Okay , See you later Jiang Cheng and Nie Xiong.
(Wei wuxian)

[ Wei wuxian runs off towards JINGSHI even though running is forbidden.]

At JINGSHI :

Lan zhannnnn.

Where are you…

Your wei ying is depleted of energy, you should recharge me with your kisses.

[Wei wuxian was whining loudly to annoy Lan zhan but as he heard no response he checked the whole JINGSHI and didn't find his Lan zhan.

So he took off to the backforest to search for his beloved. ]

[ There he saw his zhiji , fully naked as the day he was born shining under the Light rays of Sun .He was looking like a waking wet dream no he was a walking wet dream.]

I know you are there .
Come out .
(Wangji)

Lan zhan!

[ Wei wuxian was surprised as Lan Wangji spotted him from his extremely secretive hiding spot.]

Lan zhan. I swear I wasn't peeping on you.
It's just that I am admiring your infinite beauty.

(Wei wuxian)

Lying is forbidden and Wei Ying should not again peep at me as he has full rights to see without any reservations.
(Wangji )

Wait ! Again . That means you saw me that time .
(Wei wuxian).

Yes . Wei ying wasn't subtle enough.
(Wangji)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Comment and you can also suggest in which direction this story should head for better.
I will try to follow.

Take care .
Have a pleasant day.