29

Gazing into the stars
~ I see you.
- Lan Zhan.

================================
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side :

[The doctor ; Wen Qing treated Wei wuxian while Lan zhan went to bring some food for them as it was already past Lunchtime and Wen Qing was already treating Wei wuxian for two and half hours which is making Lan Zhan worried and dread seems to fill him while staying behind the screen and waiting every passing minute.

So he decided to go down and bring lunch and also calm himself down ]

[ After approx three hours Wen Qing finished treating Wei wuxian and came out of the screen washing her hands which were full of blood with utmost concentration.

But her concentration was broken by an echo of the ringing porcelain and a crash.

She looked up to see the Lan-er-Gongzi with a cut on his palm which was overflowing with blood and teary eyes filled with dread.

Lan-er-Gongzi , your hand !
(Wen Qing exclaims)

What happened to Wei Ying?

Why so much blood ?

Did someone stab him?
(Lan zhan questions nonstop without giving time to Wen Qing to answer it.)

Lan-er-gongzi, calm down.

Don't be agitated .

First, let me treat your hand.

I will answer all your questions.
(Wen Qing says with a Stern expression)

[She makes Lan Zhan sit down on a small cot and summons a servant to clean up the mess. ]

[She starts to treat Lan Zhan who doesn't show any pain even though it was a deep cut and Wen Qing is currently giving him stitches.

While Lan zhan's gaze never left the screen.]

Lan-er-gongzi, you should be careful.
(Wen Qing)

Mn.
What happened to Wei Ying?

(Lan zhan finally removes his gaze from the screen and it settles upon the doctor.)

Why are you asking me?

You don't know ?

I thought that you were aware of what happened to him as you yourself summoned me.
(Wen Qing)

Did the resentful energy poison his core totally ?

Is that why I can't find his golden core properly ?

And also his spiritual energy seems so weak .
(Lan Zhan)

Lan-er-gongzi, calm down.

Take a breath.
(Wen Qing)

Wen guniang .

Wen Qing, please tell me what happened to Wei Ying !
(Lan zhan pleads)

Wei Gongzi is fine now as I already gave him medicine to fight the fever and infection and also pills which will help him recover the lost blood.

And I treated his whippings and there were approx 90 of them and I sutured 10 of them as they tore the skin .

And the whipping was given by a spiritual weapon.

And it is Zidian.

That's why I was bloody.