6

Warning ⚠️: Some explicit mature scenes and words are ahead.
So read at your own risk and please don't report.

The next day :

After breakfast , all the disciples, including  wei wuxian who was up early again miraculously.

All the disciples headed to The Training Grounds.

Good as you have arrived early , we can start early .

Yesterday's duel partners are your duel partners  throughout  all the Sword lessons.

You and your partners should practice and duel together everyday.

And by the permission of Sect Leader, A Competition is held by the end of the month .

You will participate with your partners together and the Winner of the Competition gets access to the Forbidden Library in the supervision of a Lan elder.

So you have only 15 days to prepare.
So shall we start now.

(Lan sword master)

Yes!

Yeah!

We are ready Master.

Yes , we are .

Training begins.

Let's get started.

Positions.

Defend.

Attack.

Strike.

Evade.

Attack.

Dodge.

Defend.

Strike !

Now as we have warmed up , The Duel starts now.

Pair up with your partner  and  fight now .

Remember to fight fair and square.

Wei wuxian :

I am dead now , I can't concentrate today because of yesterday's night.

I curse my bad luck , why  should a competition be held .
Now I should be with Lan zhan every morning.

Morning !
Just after I ……..

No , don't think about it .
If I remember it , I won't be able to control it and today's training robes are only two layers.

Duel :

Everyone starts dueling with their partner.

As Wei Wuxian was lost in his own world a soft yet firm voice dragged him back to the earth.

Wei Ying.
(Lan zhan)

Wei Wuxian POV :

(Oh my heavens , Lan Zhan's voice is heavenly, it feels like honey is melting in my mouth and filling my heart with excessive sweetness which will inevitably kill me .
Ahh! Seriously, I should write a Farewell letter to Shijie fast or else I can't ever say goodbye because I don't know when I will die from the Heavenly angel.

I wonder if it is the same tone Lan zhan used in my dream yesterday.

Well it was slightly higher note yesterday as Lan zhan was aching with need and spreading his legs beautifully and touching himself with his long , elegant , slightly rough and severed  fingers of a talented musician and was constantly calling my Name and begging me to fill him up to the full and to leave him boneless and euphoric with pleasure.

The slight widening of his eyes and the wind playfully tickling him with his own hair and Nature's sweet melody singing for him as he bloomed like an elegant gentian on a  frosty day.

And his muscles contract beautifully as his throat swallows with an infinite thirst which cannot be fulfilled by anyone but me .

How I wanted to caress his hair , warp it around my hands and braid it with the most beautiful flowers and jewels in the world and then slowly or rapidly pull his hair while I am fucking him as our bed fills with beautiful flower scents and stains .

How I wanted to fuck those muscles thighs and carry them all the time .

I think I don't see Lan zhan, just as a friend.
I am really dumb.
Lan zhan was the first and only person my heart tugged at and from the first time I met him I can't seem to think about anyone but him .
Lan zhan is like a drug which enslaved me totally .
I can't seem to break it and I don't ever want to .

It's my first time feeling for someone so profoundly and passionately.
I don't think I will ever fall in love as my heart is already in its right place .

The sandle wood scent which makes me want to bury my head in it and greddy inhale it .
The scent which stops my agitation.
Which makes me think properly all because it belongs to the one who holds my heart .

I don't think I can ever look away from the Jade sculpture molded by the gods to extreme perfection .

I am a fool , all this time I was thinking I would be satisfied by being Lan zhan's friend .
Now as I know my heart , I don't think I will ever be satisfied just being his friend.

I wanna just lay out my heart open to lan zhan even if he breaks it into thousands of pieces.
I don't think I will regret it even if it happens.

I will surely regret it if I hide my heart from Lan zhan.

I just want to hold my Lan Zhan tight and feel him .

I don't think I ever came this hard without touching myself .

Ahh! )
Wei wuxian thoughts.

Lan zhan , Are you trying to kill me ?
How can you attack so  suddenly?

(Wei wuxian)

Wei Ying wasn't responding when I called him .
(Lan zhan)

But how can you attack suddenly?
What if you seriously hurt me ?
(Wei Wuxian)

That won't ever happen.
(Lan Wangji replied in a calm tone .)

Don't be distracted and fight now .
(Lan Wang Ji)

Who said I was distracted?

(Wei Wuxian argues by flexing his muscles back and forth and it was too late for him to realize his mistake as what shouldn't be seen was seen by Lan zhan.)

You! Shameless!

(Lan zhan yells out  as he sees the visible erectness of wei wuxian and runs out with his whole face and neck burning pink and red )

(When Wei wuxian, got to know his mistake he chased after Lan zhan yelling his apologies)

Comment on this chapter and let me know what you think.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I thank everyone who read this fanfic . You are the one who encouraged me to continue writing. So my gratitude is endless.

I hope this fanfic made you smile and laugh for  at least a minute.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️