Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading this Fanfic novel! I worked really hard on it and I hope that you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions about what I should write about in the future or any tips about how I could improve my writing feel free to leave a comment! I am just so happy that I finally finished. This is my first ever piece of creative writing and I really enjoyed creating this story. I tried to have it be similar to the actual show and comics, but with my own twist. I am a huge Zukka shipper and I had this dream about them being together and eventually I decided to put it into writing. My favourite character in Avatar is Katara so I obviously had to add a subplot about her. Hopefully you liked this story and once again feel free to voice your opinions in the comments as long as it is respectful and not discriminatory.

Credits:

-All the characters in this book aren't mine own except for Kenla, Survu, and some of the guards

-The Book Cover was created and designed by me however I did not draw Zuko, Sokka, Katara, or Aang

-The photos at the beginning of each chapter are not my work except for chapter 15 and once again I did not design or draw Sokka and Zuko. As well as the photo here which I took myself.

I wish everyone who read this the best week ever and hopefully you'll read some more of my work in the mere future, until then have a great day.

~ Lora Andrews 

EDIT: April 28th, One Year Anniversary!!!!

Guys I can't believe it's been officially one year since I posted this fanfic!  I just wanted to say thank you for all of your likes and comments, it truly means so much to me. Seeing how people all over the globe read this is just so cool! 

This was my first ever fanfic and I've learned so much since then. I'll be continuing to write other fanfics, focusing on Zukka and Klance. But in all honesty I just can't believe how well this fanfic was. Sure there are things I would definitely change (probably writing in third person) but overall I would say that this was a successful first try. And I'm so happy to say that in one year this fanfic has 5 169 views! That's insane! I can't see what the future has in store for my writing and I just wanted to come and say thank you for all the support and feedback I got. 

Anyways have a great year and hopefully I'll hear from you all again 

And once more, thank you for making this fanfic a success :)