{1}

"Lixxie Kitty you're up in 5!" The employee said from behind the curtain. Felix was getting ready to go onstage for his performance.

"Goddamnit, Jihyo! Where's the red eyeshadow I let you borrow?" Jisung yelled while putting on Felix's lashes.

"Yeri said she needed to touch up her makeup, I don't know where she went with it!"Jihyo yelled back from the bathroom. Jisung made a noise of frustration and ran to his makeup bag to find a different shade of red.

"Sungie, I can just change my outfit color and you can choose a different shade," Felix suggested while looking in the mirror in front of him.

"No Lix, I specifically chose red for you because I know you look stunning in the color!" responded picking a red eyeshadow color palette out of his makeup bag. "This should do the trick," he said. He ran back over to Felix and applied the color. He finished up before moving out of the way for Felix to look in the mirror.

"Wow, Sungie no wonder you're an expert!" He said, admiring his makeup in the mirror. Felix stood up and fixed his outfit before putting on his heels.

"Alright Lixxie Kitty let's go" the announcer shouted from the curtains. Felix nodded before making his way to the stage. "And now, for everyone's favorite, the company's most famous dancer, Lixxie Kitty!" the announcer yelled. Felix walked on and posed on the pole in front of him. The music queued and Felix started swaying his hips slowly to the music. He turned around and circled the pole hanging by his arm. As he walked he spotted two sets of eyes staring at him. Felix turned his attention back to his dancing hanging on to the pole and turning upside down twirling around. Loud whistles and shouts could be heard while he did it.  Felix continued to dance and finally finished his performance. "Alright, there you have it everyone, Lixxie Kitty! Enjoy the rest of your night!" the announcer said. Everyone clapped and yelled as Felix walked off the stage.

"Damn Lix, you knocked 'em' dead!" Jisung said as Felix walked back into the dressing room. Felix laughed, picking up his water bottle.

"Thanks, Sungie. You know while I was dancing I noticed-" Felix started before he was cut off by his phone ringing. He looked at it before going over and picking it up. He looked at the caller's name and let out an annoying groan.

"What is it Lix?" Jisung asked while changing out of his performance outfit. Felix showed Jisung his phone. Jisung read it, then rolled his eyes. "Lix, you don't have to answer him," Jisung told him.

"I know Sung, but I'm too tired to be dealing with his shitty attitude if don't." Felix replied, sighing before pressing the "answer button" and putting the phone to his ear. "Yes, Daehyun?" Felix started.

"I was watching you tonight baby. You were so hot" Daehyun began, voice sounding slurred. Felix widened his eyes, not expecting him to be at his performance tonight.

"Oh, thanks baby, but I thought you went out with your co-workers?" Felix asked him while packing his bag.

"I did, but then I started to miss you and started feeling a little horny tonight after watching your sexy dance" Daehyun answered. "Say how about we get hot together at home? I'm already here so we can just go" Daehyun said impatiently.

"Hyunnie, I'm way too tired to be having sex with you plus, you're too drunk and I already said I would spend the night with Sungie remember?" Felix reminded him as he put on his sneakers.

"Fuck, Felix just think of it as a reward for how good you danced tonight. You know how good it feels when I-" Okay, okay but after we get done I'm going to Jisungs's, okay?" Felix cut him off.

"I'll see you outside, I love you," Felix said quickly before hanging up. Jisung looked at him with concern as Felix gave him a sad smile.

"Felix, why don't you just end it with him? It's obvious he only loves you for sex." Jisung began speaking, a little angry.