{3}

"What? You already got a request? Why didn't you tell us at the cafe?!" Jeongin yelled.

They were all hanging out at Seungmin and Jeongins house before they went to work.

"Well I didn't want to make it a big deal during work yesterday, so I just waited!" Felix shouted back.

"Okay guys, calm down. Felix, what did they send you?" Jisung said calmly.

"They messaged me "Hey, my name is Minho and my boyfriend's name is Hyunjin. We would love to sit and chat with you sometime and discuss if that's okay with you?" nothing else." Felix quoted. 

"Oh my gosh! You got two like Innie and Seungmin! Man, I wish I had two." Jisung huffed.

"I'm telling Changbin you said that," Seungmin smirked. Felix spoke before Jisung could protest.

"Okay, let's stop with that. Guys what do I say after?" Felix panicked.

"Just discuss when to meet up or something like that," Seungmin answered.

Felix looked at his phone, pulled up his chat box with the guy 'Minho', and started typing.

"Hey, this is Felix, nice to meet you. I would love to sit and chat with you guys also. When is it a good time for you?"

                                     "Oh hello kitten, nice to finally talk to you. This is Hyunjin but you can call me daddy if you'd like ;)

"Uhm okay, nice to meet you Hyunjin. Minho told me about you when he first messaged me.  He wanted to talk about where to meet up."

                                    "Oh yeah! We're both actually free all day today, are you busy at all today?"

"I have work today at a cafe.

Wait! You guys could come to the cafe I work at. It's Sunshine Delish! if you know that place.

                                     "Yeah. Minnie loves that place. And sure we can come, what time do you want us to be there?

"Um, the cafe opens at 8:30 so you can come around anytime you want."

                                                                                              "Alright, we'll decide. It was nice talking to you."

"Yeah, same. Bye!"

                                                                                "Goodbye, cutie."

Felix was left blushing after the conversation he had with Hyunjin. He was nervous about meeting them. Should he go to Jisungs house and change? Should he put on some make-up? Felix let himself calm down. 

"So what did you say to them?" Jisung asked.

"They're gonna come to the cafe during our shifts," Felix responded.

"Oh, that's very short notice. Are you sure you're ready to meet them?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, I can always opt out if I don't like it," Felix said.

"Guys we gotta get going it's already 8:15,"  Seungmin said while looking at his watch.

All four boys grabbed their belongings and left out of Seungmin and Jeongins house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lix, I need two blizzard bashes at table 12!" Jeongin yelled from the counter. Felix yelled okay and started to get to work on the milkshakes. He couldn't quite focus on making the order as he kept thinking about when Minho and Hyunjin were gonna show up. He was so...so..anxious. Why? He hadn't got that close to them yet. He brushed off the thought and continued to make the milkshakes. He put them both on the tray and walked over to the table. As he started to set them down, he noticed a familiar face.