{4}

"The contract? Oh yes the contract! What do I need to do?" Felix asked.

"Well the base of it is that when we all sign, you'll tend to our needs and we'll reward you for it with things like money or gifts." Minho explained while taking a sip from his water.

"So this is basically like a sugar daddy and sugar baby thing?" Felix questioned.

"Exactly like a sugar thing. You're a smart cookie." Hyunjin winked. Felix shivered. 

"I have one question though.." Felix mumbled.

"Yes, what is it darling?" Hyunjin asked.

"Say if one were to fall for the other during the contract, would that be against the contract rules?". Felix questioned.

"If there were to be a situation like that, then the solution would be to terminate the contract and just be together." Minho replied. Felix nodded his head in understanding.

"Shall we go over the contract rules?" Hyunjin suggested. Felix and Minho nodded in unison.

"Number 1, The pleasured or pleasurer are prohibited to have any other pleasurer or pleasured or any other relationship that results to them earning money. Number 2, A pleasurer or pleasured should never proceed with abusive acts toward another. Number 3, A pleasurer should never neglect their pleasured, no matter what the situation is. Number 4. Always have consent, for things like sex. If these rules are broken by one, the other has the right to terminate the contract by all means." Hyunjin read. Felix took a minute to process all of the information.

"I can live with that, does me being a stripper affect anything about this?" Felix asked.

"It shouldn't, only if it were you stripping for an specific individual and they were paying or giving you gifts for it or something like that." Minho answered.

"Well then I'm ready to sign if you guys are?" Felix spoke grabbing a pen from the pocket around his waist. Minho and Hyunjin nodded taking out their own pens. They each signed the contract after another. 

"Alright thats finished. I know this may be a little sudden but we have a need that we need you to attend too." Hyunjin smiled sheepishly. Felix's eyes widened but gestured Hyunjin to go on.

"You see, we have a banquet that we have to attend with a partner, we already have partners which is us together, but we want to bring you because we want to show everyone just elegant we are." Hyunjin smirked.

"Oh thats fine with me when is it?" Felix asked.

"It's two days from now which is Saturday, Jinnie that means we need to get our suits early." Minho explained. Hyunjin nodded.

"Alright I don't have anything to do, but the problem is I don't have any formal clothing and do you think they would be okay with me wearing a dress?" Felix asked, feeling a little uneasy.

"Darling, last year I showed up in a long sparkly dress, so I don't think they would have a problem with you wearing one too." Hyunjin resassured him. Felix nodded taking another sip of his water.

How about this Hyunjin and I will take you shopping tomorow to pick out a dress, are you busy tomorrow?" Minho asked.

"I have work again but only until 3 instead of 8. You could pick me up after I finish working?" Felix suggested.

"Perfect Minnie and I will come around 4 then!" Hyunjin beamed. 

"I wish I could talk more but I have to get back to working. I'll see you guys tomorrow then?" Felix said sadly, he really didn't want them to leave.