{2}

"Sungie, I just don't know what to do anymore! How could he do this to me after all we've been through? This is bullshit!" Felix sobbed. He held on to Jisung tightly while they sat in his bed together.

"Lix, it's okay. I told you he was only using you for sex. I knew this would happen." Jisung said calmly, rubbing circles on Felix's back. He reached over to his nightstand to grab Felix a tissue. Felix accepted it slowly and blew his nose.

"Sungie, what am I going to do now? He was the main person helping me with my money." Felix cries again. All of his world crumbled before his eyes in a second.

"Felix, you could always come and live with me?" Jisung suggested. Felix looked up at him with a shocked look on his face.

"You would really let me stay?" Felix asked, eyes starting to tear up again. Jisung nodded his head with a smile. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much Sungie! I love you so much!" Felix sobbed. Jisung patted his head returning the hug.

"We don't need to go over and get your stuff, you can just wear my clothes," Jisung said looking at Felix with a serious look.

"But what about my laptop and things? Also, I need my skirts!" Felix said, concerned. Jisung let out a sigh.

"Okay we can go get that, other than that all you need is provided right here." Jisung smiled. Felix smiled back looking at the time.

"Ji, we should probably go to sleep, I'm really tired from crying all this time" Felix chuckled, standing up off the bed and stretching. "Sung, can I use that extra room downstairs?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, you're always welcome too," Jisung said getting up under his covers and closing his eyes.

"Alright, thanks, and goodnight!" Felix walked off hearing a muffled 'night' from Jisung. He walked down the stairs to the basement, making his way to the extra room Jisung had. He opened up the door before plopping face-first on the bed. He thought about what he would do now that he and Daehyun are over. Who will he look forward to seeing every day after his shifts at the cafe? Who would be there to support him when he had performances at the strip club? Who would help him when he really needed him the most? Who would be with him every step of the way? Felix's face saddened as he closed his eyes and let himself close into his sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix walked into the little cafe building where he was met with his friends.

"Woah, you look like total shit," His friend, Seungmin said. He was standing in front of Seungmin, while Seungmin had his hands wrapped around Jeongins waist.

"No shit" His other friend, Jeongin added.

"Okay, Okay, we get it. But Lix had a really hard night so not too much on him guys okay?" Jisung entered, coming from the back kitchen.

"What happened, Lixie?" Jeongin asked, concerned for what Jisung meant by 'hard night'.

"Me and Daehyun are over," Felix said in a nonchalant voice. Seungmin and Jeongin both stared at Felix with shocked faces.

"Awwe poor baby! Are you okay? Do we need to take you to a cat cafe so you can get over your breakup?" Jeongin said, running out of Seungmins arms to hold Felix's.

"It's okay, Innie. I'll be just fine." Felix assured him, looking at him with a confident face.

"But the real problem is, what am I going to do now that he's not helping financially anymore?." Felix questioned his friends.

"You could sign this contract with someone that helps you get money?" Seungmin mumbled. Jisung looked at Seungmin frustrated.

"Seungmin! You weren't supposed to say anything!" Jisung whisper-yelled to him.