{6}

"I'm coming out now!" Felix yells. Hyunjin and Minho stand up from sitting on the sofa ready to see Felix. Felix opens the door to find Minho and Hyunjin in front of him.

"Well, what do you guys think? I like it a lot." Felix asks. Minho and Hyunjin stand there, looking Felix up and down.

"It looks amazing darling. If you like it then we'll buy it." Minho says. Felix smiles and looks at himself in the mirror.

"Ma'am we'd like to ring this one up please!" Hyunjin says to the lady. She smiles leading Felix back into the dressing room to help take off the dress.

"I seriously cannot wait until the party, we chose the right one Jinnie," Minho said to Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled leaning into his boyfriend. Felix came out, following the lady gesturing for Minho and Hyunjin to come along.

"Is there any type of heel you would like to go with the dress?" The lady asked bagging up the dress.

"Ah yes! Those ones behind you I saw coming into the store. Do you have them in a size 9.5?" He pointed out. The lady nodded walking to the back of the store to get his size. She came back out with a shoe box in her hand, putting it inside the bag with the dress.

"Your total is 56.93, will you be paying cash or card?" She asked.

"We'll be paying with card. Here you are," Hyunjin said, handing the lady his credit card. She swiped it, before handing it back to him with the bag.

"Thank you for shopping with us, come back soon." She smiled watching as they left the store. The three then got into the car and started to drive off.

"Do you need anything else for your outfit, cutie?" Hyunjin asked Felix. Felix shook his head, looking in the bag with his dress. It was a short ride until they pulled back up to Jisung's house.

"Thank you for the shopping you two! I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Felix said.

"Yes, we can't wait to see you tomorrow, sweetheart. Goodbye." Minho said, driving off. Felix was ready for tomorrow. He was going to be with his friend,  and some-what boyfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felix had woke up the next morning and decided to clean the house to kill time. Jisung offered to help but Felix declined. By the time he was finished it was 5:45 and the party started at 6:30.

"Felix, bitch let me see your dress now please?" Jisung pleaded.

"Sungie can you let me put it on?" Felix shouted from his room. Jisung sighed fidgeting with his own dress. The dress was a nice gold that tightened around his slim waste, with a long pale gold trail at the bottom. Is shoes were shiny-silver stilettos that were about 6-inches. He waited at the door, until Felix finally opened the door.

"Oh my," Jisung awed, "I'm afraid you might just be the best looking one at the party" Jisung flattered. He walked circles around Felix admiring the fancy piece of clothing.

"Oh my gosh Jisung stop! It's going to be 6:00 soon so our rides will probably be here, is there any things else you need to do?"Felix asked.

Before Jisung could answer, the doorbell rang.

"That's probably Jeongin and Seungmin" Jisung said walking over to the door, opening it.

"Hey my favorite gays! You guys ready for the party?" Jeongin said. He had been wearing a royal purple dress, while Seungmin wore a blue suit.

"You guys look amazing! Amazing enough to get Chan hard." Felix smirked. Seungmin flicked him his head, grabbing Jeongins hand.

"We told Chan to come to here and get us so he should be coming now." Seungmin said. As he finished, a honk outside could be heard. They all turned around to to see a black limo truck in front, watching as someone stepped out. It was Changbin.