{8}

"Please beautiful, I need some room to spread my legs," Hyunjin begged. Felix whined and fully laid himself on Hyunjin. The two men sighed while looking at each other.

"I just can't imagine how much pain Chan is going through, we've seen Jeongin drunk before." Hyunjin sighed.

Meanwhile with Jeongin, Seungmin, and Chan.

"Innie, I need you to drink water. I'm not leaving until you're sober." Chan said picking up the glass. Jeongin shook his head pushing the water away.

"Nu-uh, I want no water, I want to have fun!" Innie yelled jumping up the couch and running into him and Seungmin's bedroom.

"Chan, will you please stay just for tonight? I don't want to handle him myself." Seungmin pleaded staring up at him. Chan wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't let you handle this alone." Chan said, kissing his head and pulling Seungmin with him to go find Jeongin. They open the bedroom door only to see Jeongin naked, in front of the mirror. Chan's thoughts almost got the best of him before he snapped out of them, walking over to Jeongin.

"Jeongin, you're drunk. You need to go bed! Don't you have work tomorrow?" Chan asked, running im his hand through his hair.

"Channie stay, please? Fill me up please? Pretty please?"Jeongin pleaded, grabbing Chans arms.

"Innie no, you're too drunk to have sex right now. I'm tired and Minnies probably tired too baby, you need to sleep." Chan said picking up Jeongin and putting him under the covers. Jeongin pouted, eyes starting to water as he hid himself under the covers away from Chan. "Baby please don't do that. I'm just doing what's best." Chan sighed, rubbing his back through the comforter. They sat in silence for a couple minutes before they heard sniffles. Seungmin sighed, walking out to get some Hershey bars.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you anymore." Jeongin cried. Chan closed his eyes, pulling the comforter off of Jeongin.

"If I stay and cuddle with you will you stop ignoring me?" Chan asked with pleading eyes. Jeongin slowly looked up at him before smiling. Chan leaned down to peck his cheek as Seungmin came back with the chocolate.

"Innie look. Hershey Bars!" Seungmin smirked. Jeongin jumped up grabbing one from Seungmjns hand. Chan pulled off his shirt, joining Seungmin and Jeongin in the bed. "Channie, do you think Felix is okay?" Seungmin looked him in the eye. The silence of Jeongins munches sat between them.

"I think he'll be alright. But I bet Hyunjin and Minho are going through it." Chan chucked, running his hand through Jeongins hair.

Back with Minho, Felix and Hyunjin.

The two helped Felix up the stairs to their penthouse, Felix whining the whole journey.

"Alright baby, will you drink some water if I bring a you a glass?" Minho asked while Hyunjin layed him in the couch. Felix looked up at him eyes squinting and smiled.

"Mr. Minho I like your face." He giggled sitting up. Minho blushed, quickly making his way to the kitchen. "Where's Sungie? He's not here?" Felix asked looking around confused.

"No baby, he's with Changbin. You guys are drunk we weren't letting you stay in the house together." Hyunjin said rubbing his back. Felix smiled wrapping his arms around Hyunjin. Soon enough, Minho came back with the water.

"Here Felix, drink some water." Minho said, handing over the glass. Felix sloppily took it, gulping down the glass. Hyunjin and Minho just stared at each other.

"Okay sweetheart, let's go to bed. We have some clothes for you." Hyunjin said picking Felix up bridal style, walking with Minho to their shared bedroom. They entered, Hyunjin setting Felix on the bed. While Minho went to go fetch some clothes for him to sleep in, Felix's phone buzzed. He quickly picked it up.

"Sungie?" He answered with a smile only to be displeased by the sound of the voice.

"Hey Felix, It's not Jisung it's Daehyun. I just wanted to make sure you got home okay." The voice said. Felix frowned on the other line.

"Why should you care, shouldn't you be checking on your new bitch?" He spat. Hyunjin looked at him with an amused face.

"Listen I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry, but I feel like after everything that happened between us I could still care about you like I used too." Daehyun sighed.

"If you cared so much about me, you wouldn't have hurt me. And since we're not together anymore, you have no right or authority to be checking on me like this. I'm perfectly fine where I am and there's no need for your extra comfort." Felix said, pressing the hang up button throwing his phone on the bed.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Who was that?" Hyunjin asked.

"My ex, the guy from the party. He was trying to check in on me, knowing I don't need it." Felix huffed. Minho came back with some clothes for Felix to sleep in.

"Alright baby, we're going to put these on and then go to sleep. Can you do that for me?" Minho asked. Felix stayed quiet then smiled rolling on the bed

"I'm not tired!" He yelled standing up and jumping on the bed. Hyunjin and Minho sighed. Hyunjin grabbed Felix by is waist, forcing him to stop jumping. Felix whined, finally calming down. Felix got down off the bed walking to front as the two sat on edge of the bed in front of him.

"Baby, it's late. And you have to get up tomorrow don't you?" Minho said reaching to ruffle Felix's hair. Felix sighed as Minho picked up the clothes off the bed for him. He handed them over, urging Felix to go to the bathroom and change. Felix stared at the two for a moment before he started to strip his clothes.

"Woah woah! Baby you can change in the bathroom" Hyunjin said, making Felix pause his actions.

"Why can't I do it here? Don't you two want to see my body?" He giggled before slipping out of his dress. The two awed at the sight but quickly shook back into reality.

"You were wearing panties this whole time?"  Minho purred, licking his lips. Felix giggled crawling on top of Minho's lap. Grinding slowly he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Don't you want me? I'm wide open and ready just say the word." Felix smiled roaming his hands all over Minho's body. Minho quickly turnt his head to Hyunjin for help, who was too mesmerized to even move.  Minho hit his thighs, making Hyunjin snap out of his thoughts.

"Baby please? We can't do anything with out your consent and we don't want to get your consent while you're drunk so can you please lay down for us?" Hyunjin pleaded with rubbing his hand up down Felix's back.

"But I'm horny and I want fun!" Felix cried, grinding intensely on Minho, who fought back his groans in the process.

"Okay how about this. I'll jerk you off and Jinnie can finger you if you think you're sober enough. Don't trick me though. Do you feel okay?" Minho asked staring into Felix's eyes. Felix nodded slowly, lacing his fingers with Minho's. Minho looked at Hyunjin for reassurance before Hyunjin smiled and nodded.  That's when Felix was put into a new position, sitting in between Minho's legs.

"Are you ready baby?" Hyunjin asked softly. Felix nodded as Hyunjin began to take off his panties.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guysssss so we're back after 356 yearss
yk school is so stressful and it effects ur day SO MUCH
but im trying to be ease my way back into writing every now then because i feel bad for keeping you guys waiting
but so on, this was chapter 8 and I will be starting another story soon cus it just came off the top of my head so if you want to look forward to that just check for updates!
as a matter fact, I have a couple stories and I'll have you guys vote based on the background I give you
anyways hope you enjoyed byeeeee!!!

1258 words