{5}

"Hey Felix, you happen to see Yeri around?" Felix's coworker, Momo asked.

"No, and I don't want to know where she is." He replied, fixing his hair.

"Honey, are you okay? Did something happen?" Momo asked pulling up and chair and sitting in it. Felix paused from doing his hair and took a deep breath looking at her.

"My ex cheated on me with Yeri." He blurted out. Momo looked at him in shock.

"You dragged her right?" She asked.

"I might not be able to if Jisung gets to her first." He chuckled. On that queue, they heard a scream come from the back of the dressing room. They both got up running only to see that Jisung was sitting on top of Yeri, hitting her with a chair.

"You think you can just betray my friend and then walk out looking the way you were looking? Think twice bitch," He yelled slapping her face. He got off the top of her and went over to Felix and Momo. "I think my work here is done. You can do whatever you'd like to do to her now." Jisung said to Felix. Felix smiled at him before walking over to Yeri who was now trying to get off the floor, before Felix kicked her, knocking her back down.

"I don't want to hear any bullshit about how it wasn't your fault. My hands are rated e for everyone bitch and that means all genders included. Now tell me why you did it." Felix threatened. Yeri looked up at him, shaking while breathing hard.

"It's true I wanted your boyfriend. Daehyun and I were even friends before you starting fucking working here. I was supposed to be with him, not you. You met each other only because of me. So I took him from you, and he seemed not to care about how you would feel if I did it." She explained. Felix looked into her eyes before slapping her across her face.

"You were one of my most trusted friends Yeri, I told you secrets I thought I could trust you with. I let you sleep over my house, I've always been there for you and this is how I get repaid for all my generosity?" Felix rambled.

"Don't yell at me just because your boyfriend was tired of fucking you! That one time when you almost got fired for taking money out of the safe here, it was because of me. I lied to you saying the manager needed to get some and made you go get it. I did that because I knew if you would have got fired, then Daehyun would leave you and I would have him." She spoke.

"Yeri why the hell are you so childish? You've always been like this ever since we both started working here." Momo spoke. Felix yanked Yeri by her hair before speaking,

"Yeri, If Daehyun was tired of fucking me then he would have left me for your hoe ass. That just proves that fucking my ass is better than fucking your pussy bitch, get the fuck out." He said stepping on her before walking out the back with Jisung following behind. Momo stared at Yeri before walking over to her and squatting down to her level.

"Yeri, you are one fucked up son of a bitch." She whispered before walking out, leaving her there on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Felix felt relieved. He was finally happy to give Yeri what she deserved. He was only knocked out of his daze, by his phone vibrating.

"Hello this is Felix speaking," he spoke.

"Hey, Felix it's me Hyunjin! Are you still down for shopping at 4?"

"Uhm actually I called off today, so you can come earlier or like now.

"Really? Alright then! We'll come in thirty minutes also, what's your address?" Hyunjin asked.

"Michelin Road, 91502," Felix said.

"Thanks! We'll see you in a minute cutie, bye!" Hyunjin said hanging up the phone.

Felix took a deep breath before getting up to get ready for Hyunjin and Minho. After picking out some clothes from his closet, he went to get in the shower. Getting out of the shower, he did his skincare and put on his clothes, He wore some shorts with rips at the bottom and butterflies on the back pocket a pink dress shirt tucked in, and pink Converse. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and the keys Jisung made for him and left his room. "Sungie, I'm heading out now," Felix said to the boy at the table eating cereal.

"You're leaving? I thought Hyunjin and Minho were supposed to come to get you at four?" Jisung asked.

"They were, but since I called off today I told them they could come earlier and they decided to come now," Felix said putting on his Converse.

"Man, I should've called off with you to see Changbin," Jisung pouted. Felix laughed before getting a text from his phone. He looked seeing that it was from Hyunjin and Minho that read "We're waiting outside for you whenever you ready".

"Alright Ji, I'm out they're here." He said hugging Jisung.

"Alright Lix, I'll see you later." He said back watching Felix leave the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix stood outside the house walking to find the car Minho and Hyunjin were in. He heard a car honk and turned in the direction it came from. He saw Minho waving from the drivers seat and walked over to the car.

"Hey there princess, you ready for today?" Hyunjin said to Felix. Felix smiled shyly as he hopped into the back seat of the car.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay with wearing a dress?" Felix asked.

"Sweetie, like I said, I wore a dress last year, so they'll be okay with you wearing one this year okay?" Hyunjin. Felix smiled as Minho started driving off.

"So what ideal dress am I supposed to wear?" Felix asked, as they walked into the store.

"They said the theme was elegance, but you can choose whatever you'd like.". Minho replied walking through the aisles. Felix nodded, looking at the different displays, until one caught his eye.'

"I want to try this one on." Felix said looking at the dress. It was sky blue with ruffled sleeves on the sides, criss crossed at the top. A transparent glitter lace around the waist going all the way down to the floor, with the dress under it and a bow on the back.

"Excuse me miss! We'd like to try this dress on please." Hyunjin called out. A lady quickly came over taking the dress and preparing a dressing room for Felix.

"It's all ready. You're welcome to go in whenever you'd like." the lady called. Felix nodded and started walking to the dressing room.

"I'll see you guys after." he said smiling. Hyunjin and Minho both nodded, watching Felix close the door.

"I can't wait to see him in that dress." Minho sighed.

Hey guyssss im sorry for the long ass update and note keeping my word but here's the next chapter I'm trying my hardest as yk school is back up and there's so many things to do you just don't have the time, but anyways I hope you enjoyed, more chapters to come! <3
1166 words