{9}

(nsfw warning 18+) or read at your own risk.

Minho slowly released Felix's dick, eyeing it closely before continuing his actions.

"Baby, can you lay on your back for us?" Minho asked, Felix happily complying. He settled on his back as Minho fully pulled down his panties. Hyunjin's mouth started to water, staring at Felix's hole.

"Just imagine what it would be like to put a cock in there." He thought out loud before Minho smacked him on the back of his head, snapping him out of it.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna started jerking you off okay?" Minho told him, Felix already whining for more stimulation. Hyunjin waited a little bit before slowly entering a finger into Felix. Felix gasped, toes curling against the bed sheets.

"Oh my, yes! Please please more!" He screamed, arching his back.

"You want more, sweetheart?" Hyunjin smirked, as he entered another finger. Minho started to progress faster with his strokes. Felix whined, ready to let out another scream before Hyunjin moved up to his head and locked lips with him.

"We can't have a loud baby, can we? It's late so we need to keep quiet sweetheart." Minho said, circling Felix's cockhead. Felix moaned into Hyunjin's mouth as he felt Hyunjin enter another finger. Hyunjin and Minho both sped up, making Felix claw the sheets. They kept going for a couple more minutes until Felix felt a bubbling in his stomach.

"Please please, I'm m' gonna cum. Please let me cum." He wailed against Hyunjin's lips.

"Let it go, baby. Cum for us." Minho said. On command, white stripes landed on Minhos hand and Felix's stomach. He rapidly breathed, turning over on his side.

"I think I did a pretty good job considering it's our first intimate time with him." Hyunjin smiled, watching as Felix shuddered from his orgasm.

"Don't flatter yourself, I did all the work" Minho rolled his eyes, picking up the clothes he originally brought first Felix. Hyunjin pouted, mimicking him as he went to get a wet cloth for Felix.

"He fell asleep while you were gone," Minho said taking the cloth from him and wiping down Felix's stomach. Hyunjin helped sit Felix up as Minho slid on his shirt and pants. They finally tucked him in, going to change into their pajamas to get in the bed with him, calling it a night.

The Next Morning...

Felix tossed and turned, snuggling into the two "pillows" on both sides of him. Pillows didn't have hair though? He moved his hand up to the top where he felt the soft strands, and ruffly tugged on it, getting and loud 'ow'. 'What in the world..' Felix thought before quickly shooting up.

"Have a nice sleep, darling?" Hyunjin smiled, rising up next to Felix.

"Did I sleep here last night?" Felix asked, eyes widened looking around the bright room.

"Yes you did, and it was a hassle to get you to sleep." Minho groaned, trying to fall back asleep.  Felix tried to remember what occurred last night, only for his face to be red right after.

"You remember don't you?" Hyunjin smirked at Felix.

"Oh my god..did we? Did I?" Felix mumbled, biting his fingers.

"Baby no, we just did simple things no need to worry." Minho smiled caressing Felix's thigh. Felix let out a breath of relief. "Did you like it though?" Minho asked, propping his head up with his hand.

"Uh..it wasn't bad, it was definitely different than usual." Felix blushed, turning away from Minho.  Hyunjin and Minho laughed, getting out of bed.
"Where are you guys going?" Felix whined. Minho walked back to Felix giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Are you just gonna lay there and starve?" Minho teased, making Felix rush out of bed. They walked down a hallway, turning into an island kitchen. Hyunjin went behind the counter, grabbing out a pan.

"Will pancakes do for you? I'm sorry, I'm kind of still feeling the booze from yesterday." Hyunjin laughed sheepishly. Felix nodded, going to sit at one of the stools, Minho following behind.

"So did you enjoy your first banquet?" Minho asked, going to the fridge, grabbing orange juice.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. The foods, the drinks. Even embarrassing my ex was fun!" Felix smiled. Hyunjin cracked a small smile, turning on the stove. He paused looking at the freckled- boy.

"Oh yeah your ex. How did you guys break up anyway? It seemed to be pretty big." Hyunjin questioned. Felix sighed, looking at fingers.

"Working at the strip club, I made some close friends, Jisungs always been my closest. I have some others. Momo, Jihyo, Eunha, Yuju, Wonyoung, Liz. Wooyoung, and Yeri. There's more but we don't really talk like that." Felix started. "Yeri might have been my second best friend there. We shared everything together, had sleepovers. You know, things friends do.

"Yeri's the one who was there yesterday right?" Minho asked. Felix nodded.

"Mhm. What a bitch. Daehyun was my everything. We've been through thick and thin. We met in college. He helped with a lot things. Mostly finance. He started drinking a lot. But I still stayed. Then that's when it happened. After my show, I was expecting to have rough sex. But Yeri came down the stairs of our home. I was really over it that night. Yeri was the one who introduced me to him. She was in the same school as us also. She claimed she wanted him more than me but I didn't have the time for that bullshit. Anyways, he cheated on me, she lied to my face." Felix finished.

"Wow." Hyunjin said, flipping a pancake. Minho started at Felix with worry.

"Are you sure you're okay? Is there anything we can do?" he asked.

"No, it's alright. You guys have already made my week a lot better. The banquet, finding two amazing men willing to help me,....and last night." Felix muttered. Minho smiled. Two plates of pancakes were put in front of them.

"Stack of cakes for two?" Hyunjin smiled. Felix laughed. Hyunjin handed the two a fork, knife and syrup. Felix thought for a bit for hesitantly picking up a piece of his pancake. He motioned the piece towards Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked at him before smiling, biting the piece off the fork. Felix blushed, hiding his smile away.

"Hey, what about me? I think I deserve being fed after making you feel good last night." Minho pouted. Felix smiled. He picked up another piece before holding the fork in front of Minho. Minho gladly bit it off.

"Do you have anything to do today?" Hyunjin asked Felix. Felix thought before speaking.

"I have work at 2, then me and Ji are supposed to be performing at the club around 10." He answered.

"Do you mind if we come watch? We don't really have anything to do." Minho asked. Felix looked at him with shock, before nodding his head.

"I don't see why not, it'd be nice to have you there." he said warmly. Minho took a piece of his pancake and fed it to Felix. Felix happily took it. Look at both in front of him. He was in a good place now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1194 words
Hey...hey...how yall doin 🤗🤗
I am back. I made you guys wait for like 3 months. I just opened this app ngl and I had like over 100 notifs. I just finished taking like week of schools and exams. But me not being online before then, I have no excuse, maybe just writers block. But im back, hopefully for good since school is coming to an end.
Hope you enjoyed!!