double check the rack. ☁️

synopsis. the jjk men and their reaction to their partners having small boobas.

─── ☆

 GOJO SATORU !

★ You're a pretty averagely confident person when it comes to your body type.

Even when it came to your boobs.

You kinda just expected that during the end of your teenage years that weren't gonna get any bigger.

So you just made do with what you had, didn't stop you from dressing out you were a grown ass woman and showed off whatever whenever.

And that sense of confidence is what attracted Gojo to you.

He's the type to not really have a preference on any type of body figure.

If you got it he's grabbing it.

Touches you like he hasn't touched a woman a day in his life.

He loves that they can fit right in his hands, he's also is just convinced that your body was just made for him to touch.

Whenever you're cuddling his hand will find itself under your shirt and he's just idly squeezing them.

His favorite thing that you do is wear spaghetti tops with no bra . . . you know why.

Calls you his "little hersey kiss". . . again, you know why.

TOJI FUSHINGURO !

★ You're gonna have to put a leash on this one.

Doesn't matter big or small, he's still all over you.

He thinks it's funny to press against you and chuckle about his boobs being bigger than yours.

The only two jokes that he has is him glancing at his own chest and then yours and hugging you from behind and cupping them in his hands.

Swears that he's the best free doctor around.

jokes about just getting you pregnant all the time, calling it a free boob job.

Trying to convince you that It's a win, win situation.

You grow a cup size or two and he gets to see you carry his child.

Totally not because he has a raging breeding kink.

NANAMI KENTO !

★ I feel like he wouldn't even notice nor would he care.

He wasn't even aware that they were generally pretty small.

Even if you whine about wanting them to be a bit bigger.

He's just like ???

Because he sees you as perfect in his own eyes.

It also doesn't stop him from sucking on them.