make it fit.❕

synopsis. sure you cant blame a girl for trying but Toji shows you that he can make it fit. 

─── ☆

You had caught yourself in a bit of a problem when you said, "I can't."

Your thighs trembled as you struggled to maintain a sitting position. Your muscles ached, and your chest heaved as any small shift had you seeing stars straddling Toji's lap.

Small whines exhaled from your throat as your arms wrapped around his neck, even with the gesture of encouragement from his thumbs rubbing against the skin of your hips, letting you take complete control.

You at first thought it was a wonderful idea, not acknowledging the knowing look in Toji's stare.

He knew you were just being a brat since you would struggle to even fit him entirely in your mouth while giving him a blowjob, but seeing the determined look in your eye had him sitting back and entertaining your entire allusion.

Laid against the headboard with both hands kneading against your hips, there wasn't an ounce of concern in his eyes, as he hadn't bothered to help you one bit as you were starting to backtrack on your plans entirely.

Your face twisted into a grimace as you slowly lowered yourself down, inch by inch, almost panting as you let out a long string of curses before finally bottoming out his entire length inside of you.

Your eyes were squeezed shut as you leaned forward, listening to Toji's deep chuckle.

His muscly arms drew you into a soothing embrace, allowing you to catch your breath and listen to the pitter-patter of his heartbeat as your chests pressed together.

"It won't fit." Your voice trembles as you shift your head to nuzzle into the crook of his neck. A shiver up your spine from the slightest movement of having him stuffed completely inside of you.

"Then how about we make it fit?" Toji surprisingly granted you mercy, giving you a moment to fully collect yourself before moving around to a more comfortable position, pushing aside the lightheaded feeling that left you feeling strangely empty as he pulled out of you.

Clenching against nothing, Toji gave you enough room to lie on your back, his hands wrapping around the bend of your knee to yank you closer to the edge of the mattress standing near the end of your bed.

As if they had belonged there, your thighs had wrapped around his hips in an instant, settling on your back. Everything about him leaning on top of you made you clench your fists around nothing in arousal—his stature completely enveloping you, his large muscled forearms encircling you on both sides.

"Huh, how does that sound pretty?" Your head could only nod as your body shivered at the feeling of him using the slick of your arousal to coat the hilt of his length, rubbing himself against your folds in a teasing manner before sinking his tip between them and splitting you open.

As he continued to bottom out with one careful thrust, you let out a pierced moan. the first noise of bliss shared between the two of you as his hips met yours, stuffing you completely full.

It should have been considered illegal how good the drag of his meat felt against your walls, every inch making your spread thighs tremble as they started to ache from being too pushed apart.

The moment his rhyme picked up you were convinced you were bound to start seeing stars soon.

The wet sound of your pussy clenching against him as he thrust in and out, falling in love with the pick up of his breathing as he rested his forehead against yours watching every change in your expression.

You don't pay much mind to the small gold chain that dangled just below your breast. The glint of the cold jewelry brushing against your exposed skin with every thrust had kept your brain too occupied with the abuse of your cunt to pay it any mind.

Toji pulled away to give you enough space to lean back against the sheets, you'd be thrashing if it weren't for his entire body weight holding you against the mattress as he adjusted himself to stuff inside of you at a deeper angle.

Your eyes were rolling up as your body tensed, having a sneaky orgasm—just the first one of the night—as he continued to fuck you through it.

"You still with me, princess?" He uses his palm to guide your chin back down, his long fingers ghosting over your cheek as he playfully slaps you, having the audacity to pose his words as any old innocent question, as if he weren't fucking your brains out right now.

As the buildup of your second orgasm began to boil over, you could only manage whimpers and broken moans.

convinced you were going to just pass away from the feeling of bliss as his palm fell flat against the pudge of your stomach, pressing into the flesh and feeling himself with a breathy chuckle.

You had almost found it sickening that he had found so much satisfaction in fucking you to the point of overstimulation, as tears swelled your eyes along with your second orgasm that left your nails clenching into Toji's forearm.

His pace doesn't falter, doesn't even stutter as you shiver and shake under him, and you don't bother holding back any noises that come from your throat.

Toji doesn't seem to mind humming in agreement to every broken sentence, whispering compliments about how well you were holding up for him while he uses you raw like his personal fucktoy.

"I told you it could fit, baby," he coos, his tone laced with false kindness as his hips drive you deeper into the mattress. "Now the hard part is gonna be pulling out."