weak in the knees.❕

synopsis. to your surprise, Toji shows up at your family holiday get together looking nothing but charming, and making buddies with your aunties but he quickly makes it clear that he's only there for you and that he really misses you.

─── ☆

Once you had a taste of the true freedom that came with adulthood, you never wanted to come back home to your strict parents. Growing up with strict parents who didn't do anything but breathe down your neck your entire life

Making you out to be nothing but the naive and sweet daughter that they could form from their generic cookie-cutter mold that came with being from your pristine and perfect family.

The only time you were truly yourself was when you were away from your parent's reach and guidance in another state, and you were allowed to spend the time wilding out at college.

While all you had to do was keep your grades straight, knowing your parents would pull you out of school the second they learned that you were even thinking about falling behind.

There were still times when all you could do was study because your social life hinged on whether or not you passed all of the courses that your parents had hand-picked for the degree that they had planned for you.

But, unbeknownst to your parents, you weren't the timid little homebody they imagined you to be during those breaks in between classes and studies.

It was easy to come out of your shell with the type of extroverted roommates and friends that you had.

Not to mention the glow up you had when finally learning how to dress in a style that wasn't handpicked by your overbearing mother.

It was only a matter of time before you would catch the eye of someone on campus, but none of those boys really mattered when it came to competing with a certain older man in your life.

You had met Toji when he was your university's fitness coach, spotting him while he was in the open gym.

you had thought he was just another fit hot college guy, given the swarm of other guys around him being friendly toward him.

Judging him to be just another conceded gym rat, it took your very unathletic behavior for him to notice you right away striking up a conversation with you on how you would end up straining your back and possibly snapping your spine holding a weight the way that you did.

The incident was enough to spark a small friendship, becoming your gym buddy.

It was around that time that you found out he was pushing forty the same age as your parents. but that didn't seem to bother you much given that a few weeks after that discovery you would make the first move and offer to have more than a friendship with Toji.

That was the same night you had found out how it felt to be overstimulated from having one too many orgasms.

you weren't bothered by Toji's age, the upkeep of his appearance being the main reason you hadn't bat an eye at your relationship only really keeping him on the down low just cause he was a high school friend with your father—and the entire reason you had even gotten accepted into the college by the sake of his reference—in which the bond that he had with your dad was something close to brotherly love, yet how you two had just met around the time you were 21 and thriving with beauty was just the messy work of god stirring the pot from above.

You would agree that your relationship with Toji was just a bit along the lines of being taboo, going behind closed doors to release some of that exam season tension if there's one thing Toji was skilled at it was how to make you relax.