so it's either top or i'm outta here.❕

synopsis. treat ya girl right or toji will snatch her up for the holidays!

─── ☆

Toji was a genius, or maybe it was you that was just a little fucking stupid. You were convinced that it wasn't cheating when you would sneak around behind Megumi's back to suck his dad's dick behind closed doors.

He would convince you that he wasn't just some 40 something year old man perving on his son's 19-year-old girlfriend and that you were just "practicing" new things, that he was just the best dad in the whole wide world for "teaching you how to be the perfect girlfriend" for his poor old innocent son.

So you'd let him show you how to drag your tongue flat against the underside of his dick, how to massage his balls with just the right amount of pressure that had his eyes rolling and hips shifting farther into your grasp, how to twist your wrist just the right amount, and if you were lucky, you might even get a praise or whimper or two out of him.

He had been training you for months after Megumi made the first mistake of introducing you to him and seeing your doe-eyed glance staring up at him and giving him that stupidly cute little smile.

You'd get too comfortable spending the night bouncing around on your heels, parading yourself through the halls of his home like a Christmas gift waiting to be unwrapped, thinking you were the only one in just one's home, leaving you in Megumi's shirts and pants to cover your figure.

It's not like you were doing it to purposely get his attention, thinking his old ass wasn't home. Toji was as usual too busy taking another shift, hiding away from his family, and drowning himself in his work, while your boyfriend was too busy on his PS4 gaming with his friends to pay attention to you.

You were both very wrong. The same night, your panties were pushed aside with your thighs pressed against your chest while Toji didn't even bother to cover your poor little whimpers.

In fact, it seemed like neither of you really cared as you moaned out his name like prayers despite Megumi just being down the hall.

You were just so alluring without even trying that you would come crawling to him any moment that you would usually spend trying to entertain yourself while Megumi sat in his own world while his girlfriend was busy in his dad's bedroom, kneeling between Toji's thighs, fisting a handful of your braids, guiding you until he would hit the back of your throat.

And you would take it because Toji was just being a good teacher, and who are you to reject a free lesson?