for lost times.❕🕊

synopsis. you're tired of having to put up with your spoiled brat of a boyfriend, finally snapping at him readying to throw away being the ornament in his rich lifestyle until Toji shows you that not all Fushiguro men aren't giving

─── ☆

Maybe it was shallow, staying in your almost four year long relationship while hanging onto that string of hope that maybe—just maybe—Megumi would wake from his stubborn, stuck-up, rich boy era and realize that you had truly stuck with him through thick and thin.

The first year of your relationship was all clear skies and cruising: being college sweethearts in love.

It was normal for you two to go through a few rough patches, and trying to figure out how to fit into each other's new adult lives was just even more difficult.

Well, apparently to the billionaire playboy, who has so much free time to party but not spend quality time with his girlfriend, but you promised to look past that!

The third-year mark hit, and you were just a girl willing to turn a new leaf and push aside all the insults your best friends would say under their breath about your man and just stick it out because you really did love Megumi, and that included all of his faults.

Including the times he'd make snobbish comments when you mentioned how you hadn't heard of a certain expensive food name, and how he'd seemingly vanish from the face of the earth, ignoring all of your texts and calls for weeks, only to show up on Instagram posting about being on some party cruise ship with all of his friends.

Recounting the many times When you two did spend time together, he was too busy on his PS4 ignoring your advances for sex.

Trying to break the month-long dry spell you were in, only getting some action if you fell to your knees and gave him a blowjob so he could completely disregard your needs after returning to his game.

But tonight was the final nail in the coffin.

When Toji invited his son and you to one of his opening events weeks in advance.

You gladly accepted and congratulated him on his hard work as a hot ass bachelor and CEO stacking up wealth as well as being a father to the bratty muck of a son like it was nothing.

You were genuinely proud of the older man for juggling his business life with such ease.

Megumi didn't seem to have the same idea, despite being entirely built up in the wealth of position that he had now because he had been simply handed a high position in the same field as his father.

You'd think that maybe he would have just a moderate amount of respect for his father, but unfortunately, that bar you had set was just too high for Megumi's stuck-up personality.

Throwing a tantrum the entire time you two were getting ready for the event, it was made even more embarrassing by the fact that the Fushiguro men shared the same luxury mansion.

With the left wing dedicated entirely to Megumi's egocentric lifestyle and his pathetic rabble about how stupid and lame the "party" was going to be bouncing off the cold marble walls, no doubt reaching Toji on the other side of the home.

You had managed to lighten his mood by suggesting that he drive one of his annoyingly loud and brightly colored sports cars to the event.

the one that was so low that you would grunt every time you slid into the passenger's seat.

It wasn't exactly comparable with the dark red slip dress that you were wearing, but you were willing to make a couple of sacrifices for Toji's honor.

The event had started exactly as you had expected it to: on the red carpet, lined with celebrity guests, with higher-ups posing for pictures with the crowds of fans and paparazzi behind the dividers, shouting directions and names.